Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(07-29-2016, 12:28 AM)solarius Wrote: Welcome to Rogue-Nation, Raau !!

I've read your opening statement a couple of times. You do ask good questions.

You also seem to be an avid follower of Lord Krishna and that's fine by me.

I haven't checked your link yet but will.

I am one of those rare ones that remember past lives and things that most don't, for example, I remember having my belly checked by a doctor, when I was a baby.

But have a hard time remembering what I had for lunch yesterday lol ...

Oh...remembering past lives does not mean I believe in reincarnation as I sometimes have a hard time differentiating between imagination and reality.

Proof is elusive. I have proof that the Sun rises every morning. I have no proof that it will tomorrow but I sure hope it will.

minusculethumbsup2

@"solarius" very interesting! My parents bought a house when I was 2 years old or so. Before that we lived in an apartment next to a post office. I remember very uncomfortable situations at our babysitter across the street (they used to make my older sibling potty train in the living room with everybody watching so she didn't make a mess in their bathroom - we had one of those little seats that could empty when done...). I also remember stepping on ants crawling up a staircase on the side of the house. My parents stopped using that babysitter before I turned 2 and that's just bizarre to remember back that far. Not to mention how a one year old got around to thinking it wasn't right to go to the bathroom in front of other people...

It's like another life. I would love to know who I was / what I did in past lives tinywondering

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, - by DuckforcoveR - 07-29-2016, 05:09 PM