Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is anyone worried President Trump will get COVID-19?
Without getting into the politics or position (trying really hard to keep my BP steady, I'm at a personal low right now with a weekly average of 149/90!):

I don't worry about Trump catching Covid any more than him catching Strep, Influenza, etc. I think the president should be healthy and alert at all times. I haven't been down with the Rona yet, but having strep for like 4 years in a row I can personally say I felt "deathbed" ish each time. That sucks and I dont wish that on anyone. 

From a health perspective it's hard to say. When health reports sound like they were written by him ("greatest health in the history of check ups") who knows. But I do know he (as with others before him) has a top medical team at all times. I worry about his SS protection after seeing a dozen or so go down after the last rally, but again, indications are that they will recover just fine. 

But just looking at the facts, his age group puts him at a higher risk for developing complications. But the same holds true with strep, flu, etc. So to answer simply, no, I dont worry about him getting Covid in particular.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is anyone worried President Trump will get COVID-19? - by DuckforcoveR - 06-28-2020, 03:27 PM