Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is anyone worried President Trump will get COVID-19?
(06-28-2020, 03:51 AM)ChiefD Wrote: I’m wondering how those of you here in Rogue Nation feel about all this. Are you worried too? Do you think he’s taking too much of a risk? I realize he’s campaigning, but I think he should refrain from anymore rallies for awhile. What do you all think? I’d love to hear your opinions. Thanks.

First let me say that you described perfectly, how I feel about Trump. 

Now, the first thing that came to mind was that little exposure video with the guy talking about everyone supposedly already having received a vaccine, so maybe he really does believe he is protected. I have little faith in flu vaccines, especially not a COVID vaccine, but that is for another thread at another time.

I don't know if that is true or not but the numbers they are reporting are deliberately confusing and they are misrepresenting the facts.

They have not had a massive increase in COVID "cases". They have an large increase in the number of "results" that have been reported as positive. 

Huge difference. They are conflating the two to heighten our fear response. So I think Trump and the rest of the world will do just fine.

If I am wrong you can have barbeque party and roast me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is anyone worried President Trump will get COVID-19? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-28-2020, 05:21 AM