Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - LIE & WINNER REVEALED
(06-28-2020, 07:17 PM)Ahabstar Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 06:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Dang it! I started to go with #2 because you didn't give as much detail with it as the others. But, I had never heard you mention being an illusionist before, so I went with that one.

What's that they say? Always go with your first instinct?   minusculebonker

The only thing about 2 that got me was that he didn’t mention Catherine Zeta Jones being there since they were married. But I could see him sneaking out for takeout. And I knew that they had been skiing there 5 or 6 years ago. 

So I marked it as possible. No one would tempt karma by making up number one so that left number 3.

At that time, he and Catherine were having a little quarrel I believe, according to the papers anyway.

To be honest, he looked pretty disheveled. No cheap clothes though and his watch wasn't a Mickey Mouse watch like I have either. I remember telling Louise " Personally, I would have preferred Catherine Zeta Jones..." and she went all red with a "OMG...he's right next to you..." kinda look.. He didn't hear it.

He was on the phone, arguing with someone about never doing or talking business when he drank.

He had four drinks (I think they were Whiskey (yes, that's Whiskey with an e, Gordi) paid his tab and left.

The place was packed, he lounged the wall to come in, sat there, beside us and the tree at the bar and barely anyone noticed. One or two people did sneek at the very end at the bar to take a pic with their cells though.

I did ask his waitress when he left if he gave her a good tip or if he's a cheap ass and she said that he was a regular (he owns a property in Mont Tremblant) and that he always was extremely generous.

True story... )
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - LIE & WINNER REVEALED - by Sol - 06-28-2020, 09:08 PM