Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - LIE & WINNER REVEALED
THANK YOU BOTH

AHABSTAR AND DUCKFORCOVER

FOR A FUN TIME !!!!

THE REVEAL

TRUTH # 1

Quote:1 - I had emergency surgery, died on the table, was brought back, put in an induced coma for three weeks in ICU and survived. Doctors didn't think I'd make it.

I was 21 years old at the time and it still seems like yesterday. It feels like I've been given 37 years of bonus...as I'll turn 58 in July.

I have a scar that starts from the side of my right ribs to the middle of my back that is a reminder to never forget about second chances.

TRUTH # 2

Quote:3 - I was a semi professional illusionist (like David Copperfield) for seven straight years and have appeared on TV.

[Image: SFcZ61t.jpg]

Circa 1987. That montage was for close up magic promos and done by a photographer.

@"Bally002"   I never had an incident happen but I always had a plan B in case it did. Remember, the audience has no clue as to what will happen so a mistake can easily be fixed, without the audience even knowing you've just made one.

@"Ahabstar"  True, that illusion has been overused with time but it still had a lot of "whoaaaaa's" in my time :)

THE LIE

Quote:2 - I had a chat with Actor Michael Douglas in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada.

Quote:My better half and I were sitting down at a table near the bar at a place called Le Shack, (it's a restaurant - bar) in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, waiting for our munchies and drinks as he walked in the side door and walked along the wall towards the bar, not to be seen by too many people I would believe.

I remember telling Louise "hmmm...this guy looks damn familiar" or something along those lines.

The thing about Le Shack is that there is this huge tree where they built the bar against. He came and sat right beside the tree - again, perfect spot not to be seen too much - , but that put him in arms length of where we were sitting.

All of this is absolutely true   (and @"DuckforcoveR")   called it...but......I NEVER had a chat with him.

THE WINNER OF THIS GAME

IS

DUCKFORCOVER

@"DuckforcoveR"  becomes the new Narrator for the next game, I've reopened the main thread to bring in new players, as DFC will try and grab a sweep...

@"Ahabstar"  must pass one turn before returning for a second try..

See you all on the other thread and thanks to everyone for having been around to comment and try and guess which claim was the lie.

See you again soon.

Sol.   minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - - by Sol - 06-28-2020, 05:38 PM