Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - LIE & WINNER REVEALED
(06-27-2020, 05:33 PM)Ahabstar Wrote: Might be too personal, but what was the emergency surgery originally for?

Who knew that penis extensions could really turn up that bad eh?

Kidding tinylaughing

A pneumothorax, or in the more common language, a collapsed lung.

When I got to the hospital, they took x-rays and noticed that I had black spots on my right lung - by that time, breathing was becoming extremely difficult. So they took a biopsy and we had to wait for results. That night, the results came in and it was dried blood, so I had a collapsed lung that bled, for some reason. Better news than cancer though.

The next morning, I only had a juice for breakfast and then abruptly started vomiting that juice...and blood. Thank goodness the surgeon was on site, so they brought me to the emergency surgery. Apparently, an artery had ruptured, near the lung. It probably was already damaged from the collapsed lung thus the dried blood found on the x-rays.

A collapsed lung is common and is just like a flat tire. They insert tubes, blow it back up and you're good to go. Mine just took a different turn. The surgeon told me that the combination of events would have killed me, had I not been in the hospital, and that people had more chances of winning the lottery that getting something going wrong like this off of a simple collapsed lung.

Hope it answers your question :)

Now to @"DuckforcoveR" for his third and final question.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rogue's Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - by Sol - 06-27-2020, 09:04 PM