Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - LIE & WINNER REVEALED
(06-27-2020, 02:32 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Hmm... 

What is the longest amount of time you've been under during or after surgery?

I don't know how long I was in surgery and strangely, I never asked. They put me in an induced coma after surgery for three weeks, in ICU. I remember coming in and out of it though, here and there, for like fractions of a second. I remember hearing them say (nurses I think) that my temperature was way too high..

I remember waking up, on a ventilator and I freaked out. The machine was breathing for me but I was trying to breathe by myself and that sounded all the alarms, and to be honest, I thought I was gonna die, chocking. I remember my older brother being there, telling me to stay calm before they took him out of the room. Went back under, don't know for how long and when I woke up again, no ventilator.

My girlfriend (which would become my wife) was there that time, looking at me, white as a sheet. She was smiling and telling me that I'd be fine but I could see the worry in her face.

I stayed in the hospital for another three weeks before being sent home. The two surgeons working my case told me they didn't think I'd make it.

Hope it answers your question :)

@"Ahabstar" , you're up for question Number 2.

I will answer tomorrow. Have to be up extremely early and so off to bed I go...

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rogue's Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - by Sol - 06-27-2020, 02:47 AM