Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - LIE & WINNER REVEALED
(06-27-2020, 01:53 AM)Ahabstar Wrote: Would you please describe your most celebrated illusion?

The illusion that I did on stage that had the most effect was as follows:

Metamorphose (metamorphosis in French)

Balls were thrown in the audience and thrown around again a few times to get random people. 6 to be exact. They would come on stage.

I was handcuffed and helped inside a pretty big wooden box that had been rightfully scrutinized by those people chosen randomly to prove that there were no traps to get in or out.

The box was then padlocked with a lock and chains all around, which were also verified by the people on stage to prove that they were legit.

My assistant (pretty lady) would then get on top of the box, standing up as she raised a curtain on a rounded rail (which encompassed myself and the box). Midway - to her waste.

She then asked the randomly chosen people to hold their hands and make a circle around the box so that she could be seen from all sides. And to ensure that no one gets in or out of that circle.

She would then quickly raise the curtain over her head and then she'd let the curtain fall in a fraction of a second. And here I was, standing on top of the box. Handcuffs gone.

I then asked those people that had the keys to unlock all the locks, take away the chains, unlock the box and open it.

My assistant would get out of the box, handcuffed. I remember the people on stage and the faces they made :)

It had a nice feel to it as the transition was extremely fast. Copperfield came out with a way better version as him and his assistant did the metamorphosis from a 6 feet distance.

Hope it answers your question :)

@"DuckforcoveR" , your first question... :)
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rogue's Outlandish Games / Ahabstar vs DuckforcoveR - by Sol - 06-27-2020, 02:19 AM