Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
11 officers shot, 4 fatally during Dallas protest over police shootings
(07-10-2016, 11:48 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-10-2016, 08:36 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is a second video showing a better view of how Alton Sterling was shot, and it vindicates the police officers actions.

You will have to go to the Source page to view the video:  LINK

Unfortunately, the link provides no video on this computer, so I can't watch it. I don't know whether the video has been yanked and censored, or whether there is just a problem with video on this machin.

I do recall seeing a video a few days ago that showed one of the officers removing a gun from Sterling's pocket, however.

Do you recall the tale of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"? I think BLM protestors may have never heard it, else they wouldn't be labeling every single officer involved shooting to come down the pike as "the shooting of an innocent black man". Eventually, probably sooner rather than later, that phrase will become as meaningless as accusations of "racist" became in the wake of the 2008 election cycle through overuse and misuse.

It's mildly amusing that they seem not to even realize how meaningless the term "racist" has become, considering the way they throw it at Trump as if it still had some meaning or power.

The moral of the story is that if the majority of the words coming out of your mouth are provable lies, eventually folks stop listening, and you are left with no message at all, just preaching to the choir in your "safe space".
@"Ninurta" I seen the video, it looks like it was shot with a cell phone.
Try this link. Link
It's here if that link didn't work.
http://bluelivesmatter.blue/second-alton...ates-cops/
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 officers shot, 4 fatally during Dallas protest over police shootings - by guohua - 07-11-2016, 01:04 AM