Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
11 officers shot, 4 fatally during Dallas protest over police shootings
They got smart.. (BLM)

Plausible deniability

Authorities: Highway gunman motivated by police shootings

Quote:Posted: Jul 08, 2016 11:56 AMUpdated: Jul 08, 2016 11:56 AM

[/url]

[url=http://whns.images.worldnow.com/images/6682472_G.jpg][Image: 6682472_G.jpg]
(FOX Carolina/File)
BRISTOL, TN (AP) -
Authorities in Tennessee say a man who opened fire on a highway in Tennessee targeted police officers and others because he was troubled by incidents involving black people and law enforcement officers.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says in a news release that initial conversations with the suspect revealed he was troubled by incidents across the U.S. The TBI says the suspect is black; the shooting victims are all white.
Investigators say Scott killed one person and wounded three others, including a police officer. Scott had two guns early Thursday morning when he shot at a motel in Bristol, Tennessee, and then shot indiscriminately at several passing cars. When he was confronted by police, he fired at the three officers who responded.
The suspect was shot by the officers and is being treated at a hospital. He has not yet been charged.
Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

and

Police officers shot in Georgia and St. Louis were ambushed

Quote:BALLWIN, Mo. — A day after five officers were shot and killed in Dallas, two have been shot in separate states.
A police officer was shot in a suburb of St. Louis.

KMOV-TV reports the officer was shot around 11:10 a.m.

The officer stopped a car and was walking away from it when he was shot in the back.

The incident was caught on the police car cameras.

The officer is in the hospital in critical condition.

Quote:Ballwin police shooting suspect in custody. Weapon recovered. We are handling the investigation but have no further details at this time.
— St. Louis County PD (@stlcountypd) July 8, 2016

In Georgia, authorities say a man opened fire on a police officer in Valdosta Friday morning.

The man reportedly called 911 to report a break-in.

When the officers arrived, he ambushed them, hitting the officer in the abdomen, just below the protective vest.

Other shots hit the officer’s vest.

The suspect was also shot.

Both men are expected to survive.

Valdosta Police Chief Brian Childress said the officer was shot “multiple times” but is going to be fine.

The suspect was not identified.

Childress would not discuss a possible motive.

Dutton said it’s early in the investigation, but there’s nothing to indicate that the shooting was related to the ambush of police officers in Dallas

FILED IN: NEWS

I know we rarely talk about TOS here, but I remember a conversation with the one that was a cop

We both said this day was coming

As I have indicated in other threads, all BLM members have learned is not to be associated with the crime at the time

My main question here is why did the Juggalos (ICP fans), get on watchlist and If I remember correctly got listed as DT's or somesuch garbage

Yet BLM has had three killings now
False threats by leaders
yet not on list

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 officers shot, 4 fatally during Dallas protest over police shootings - by Armonica_Templar - 07-09-2016, 04:30 AM