Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
11 officers shot, 4 fatally during Dallas protest over police shootings
(07-08-2016, 11:13 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Mr. Obama can give himself a pat on the back for doing such a good job in dividing our country.  smallnotamused 

I hope this plan of his doesn't have the desired affect he hopes it will; to cause a riot across the country so he can call for Martial Law... that's his main objective before he leaves office.  If he calls Martial Law, he won't be leaving office. minusculecrybaby

Let's not fan the flames so he gets to stay in power over our country indefinitely!! tinyangry

I think it's time for Drake to say "Go" before it gets to that point!

Odd you should mention that.

I heard the tail end of Loretta Lynch's press conference today when i cam home for lunch, and had a "WTF?" moment with what she was saying... then this evening some more material fell into my lap, and it all started making sense. I'm gathering info to put a thread together on it at the moment. We all know I don't make threads, so heads-up: this must be something important to think about.

I'm not real big on the yearly cries of "martial law is coming!" that start flashing across forums like clockwork every May and June. This year may be different, BLM appears at the moment to have a plan, and this may well be the opening shots of it - no pun intended.

Ask yourself how what was a minimum of 4 shooters this morning (3 arrested, and one more dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound) has magically morphed into ONE shooter by this evening, an alleged "lone wolf".

Who has the kind of pull to make that happen?

An Attorney General perhaps?

"Nothing to see here - the shooter is alredy dead or in custody. Go back to sleep now, you're all still safe. They can't attack again. Honest!"

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 officers shot, 4 fatally during Dallas protest over police shootings - by Ninurta - 07-09-2016, 12:44 AM