Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Branch Of Humans Discovered.
(02-18-2020, 05:46 AM)Ninurta Wrote: In South America, there is a camp site in Argentina claimed to be between 30,000 and 35,000 years old, and north of the Amazon River in Brazil there is a rock shelter that it is claimed people related to Australian Aborigines lived at between 30,000 and 40,000 years ago. They would have had to have been in the Americas for quite some time before that in order to have filtered all the way down to South America. That's a long walk from here, y'know?
It is a bit of a hike!
The ever-faithful -but not always accurate, Wikipedia states the Neanderthals called it a day around 40,000 years-ago
after failing to adapt to... new parasites from homo-sapiens, new technology, having a poorer gait and the overthrow
via inter-breeding.

These shambling brutes of Europe, because that's where the some sparse remains have been found (apparently
Neanderthals weren't one for vacationing in warmer climes?), struggled to compete with the ever-go-lucky new boys
on the block and hence, died out under all the theories of cleverer men than you and I.
tinywondering
(By the way, I totally agree with your statement that paleo-anthropology has been infected by politics.)

So since all that was going on and Quantas hadn't been invented, how did these Australian Aborigines take time out
of shaking their heads at the Upper Paleolithic bullying and playing with boomerangs, and visit South America in order
to erect rock shelters?
Was Epstein's private-jet around even back then?
tinysurprised
I dare say that It seems these fur-wearing Flintsone-like peoples aren't playing to the rules, it seems that they didn't get
the memo regarding modern-day lore of cavemen. Unless, the reality is... nah, I never went to university, so what do I
know.
tinysure
No, let's just put it down to these folk -north of the Amazon River in Brazil, are just not educated enough to realise that
the ability to travel vast distances belongs to modern-man and leave it at that. Gaawd... stop ruining the narrative.
tinysure

Quote:What would you trade for one? [Bigfoot carcass]

I have no idea and don't wish to know what's buried in those mounds on your property.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Another Branch Of Humans Discovered. - by BIAD - 04-11-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: Another Branch Of Humans Discovered. - by Wallfire - 02-17-2020, 10:20 AM
RE: Another Branch Of Humans Discovered. - by BIAD - 02-18-2020, 10:41 AM