Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Branch Of Humans Discovered.
I've been informally studying prehistoric people and DNA for a very long time now, and believe this sort of acts as confirmation for a theory I've had for several years.

Modern science says that modern humans originated in Africa, and dispersed throughout the world from there around 60,000 years ago, and I believe that to be bunk. The only reason so many academics are jumping on that particular bandwagon is because of the political correctness associated with all of humanity emerging from Africa. Like climate "science", paleo-anthropology has been infected by politics. It seems clear to me that modern humans originated somewhere in Central Asia or the Middle East around 240,000 to 280,000 years ago, and went in all directions from there instead of "out of Africa". They were already fairly well spread (they were already in Australia, for instance) before or at least by the time they are supposed to have started trickling out of Africa.

All modern non-Africans carry some amount of Neanderthal DNA, but none of it is found in Africa. Africans, in contrast, all carry DNA from "ghost populations" that is only found in Africans, meaning they must have interbred there after modern humans arrived in Africa via the Middle East, and that "ghost population" DNA is not found in non-African populations.

The only thing the two have in common are their "modern human" DNA, and both are hybrids between Modern Humans and separate varieties of archaic peoples. That indicates to me that Modern Humans could not have originated in either Africa or Eurasia, and must instead have originated somewhere between the two. That leaves only Central Asia or the Middle East as potential points of origin for a dispersal in both directions for the subsequent admixture with "not quite humans" that we carry in our DNA to this day.

I've thought this for quite a while now, and point to the Dmanisi (Georgia) people as potential precursors of modern humans rather than any relict African populations.

We are ALL hybrids between humans and not-quite-humans, but different types of not-quite-humans. That would make at least Africans and Non-Africans different races in actuality, despite the fact that modern Anthropology says emphatically that there is no such thing as race among humans. I think the evidence clearly points otherwise, despite the politically correct and politically infected stance of current "science".

I myself am a hybridized mongrel. Most of my DNA is European, but it also contains Central Asian, South Asian, American Indian, and - surprise! - West African (DNA indications point to Nigeria). I have more Neanderthal DNA than 75% of living people. The only people I know with more Neanderthal DNA are my son and Grace. Now, with this discovery, and considering the Nigerian DNA I carry, there is a good chance that I also carry some of the DNA from this (or these) "ghost population(s)" from Africa as well. Grace has no African DNA, and none of mine got passed on to any of the kids, so that DNA dies with me.

Around 0.1% of my DNA is unidentifiable with current technology. maybe that's the Annunaki part.

P.S. - according to the story, West Africans carry between 1/50th and 1/5th of their DNA from these ghost populations. Those are the extremes - none had less than 1/50th, none had more than 1/5th. The average in those populations is somewhere between those two extremes. Not all of them are 1/5 "other hominid". In contrast, non-Africans carry between 1/100th and 1/25th or so Neanderthal DNA. Melanesians are up to 1/16th Denisovan.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Another Branch Of Humans Discovered. - by BIAD - 04-11-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: Another Branch Of Humans Discovered. - by Wallfire - 02-17-2020, 10:20 AM
RE: Another Branch Of Humans Discovered. - by Ninurta - 02-18-2020, 05:05 AM