Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate
(02-04-2019, 01:12 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sacrificing babies and drinking their blood after torturing them is one of the greatest "gifts" Satanists can offer to their god, Baal. 

Now I am well and truly confused. If they are "Satanists", why are they worshiping Ba'al? Shouldn't they be worshiping Satan? Now admittedly, I've only known a couple of Satanists, but of that small number, Never once have I heard them mention Ba'al.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-02-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Ninurta - 02-04-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-03-2019, 04:59 PM