Rogue-Nation3
Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate (/thread-4267.html)

Pages: 1 2

Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Mystic Wanderer - 01-30-2019

We've discussed this topic in other threads already, but I want to make sure the names of the murderers in the NY Senate have their own place for posterity so we can look back easily and see them.

I won't go into this much here except to say how sad it makes me to realize that so-called humans could stoop to such evil levels.

Quote:Oh the cold-blooded arrogance of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, who ordered that the One World Trade Center’s 408-foot spire be lit up in pink to celebrate a new law that legalizes infanticide in the state. The law, titled the Reproductive Health Act, sponsors a woman’s choice to destroy the life of her child and instructs health care providers to sever the life of the baby up until birth.

tinyok

You can read the full article here, Source, so that I can keep enough room to display the names for easy viewing without having to click to a different site.

“We’re saying that here in New York, women’s decisions matter.” Along with Andrea Stewart-Cousins, here are the names of the child murderers from the New York Senate who voted for this holocaust:
  • Senate Deputy Majority Leader Michael Gianaris
  • Senator Gustavo Rivera
  • Senator Jamaal Bailey
  • Senator Brian Benjamin
  • Alessandra Biaggi
  • Neil Breslin
  • John E. Brooks
  • David Carlucci
  • Leroy Comrie
  • Jim Gaughran
  • Andrew Gounardes
  • Pete Harckham
  • Brad Hoylman
  • Robert Jackson
  • Todd Kaminsky
  • Anna M. Kaplan
  • Brian Kavanagh
  • Liz Krueger
  • Tim Kennedy
  • John Liu
  • Monica Martinez
  • Rachel May
  • Shelley Mayer
  • Velmanette Montgomery
  • Jen Metzger
  • Zellnor Myrie
  • Kevin Parker
  • Roxanne J. Persaud
  • Jessica Ramos
  • James Sanders Jr.
  • Julia Salazar
  • Diane Savino
  • James Sander Jr.
  • Jose Serrano
  • Luis Sepúlveda
  • Toby Ann Stavisky
  • James Skoufis
  • Kevin Thomas
MAY SHAME BE POURED OVER EACH OF THESE DESPICABLE EXCUSES FOR A HUMAN BEING!

MAY YOU EACH ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!   smallveryupset

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Mystic Wanderer - 01-30-2019

By the way, if you disagree with what NY has done here, you can sign this petition to let your voice be heard.
Just fill in your name and email, then check your email to verify by clicking the link, and you're done.

Takes about two minutes to do your part to help these innocent babies.

Sign the Petition

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - 727Sky - 02-01-2019

I do not remember where I heard or saw it but the agenda 21/30 crowd has now decided that instead of 500 million total population they think one billion is a nice round number ! Hey that is a 50% increase !!

How many times have you been on a board where someone says there are to many people...we need to protect mother earth etc etc. ? They are alive and they even get to vote !

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Mystic Wanderer - 02-01-2019

I'll just add this dig from Corey's Digs here.  PLEASE share the article with friends and family, and ask them to share it.
It's very important that people learn what's going on with the new bill to kill term-limit babies.

Quote:Pay very close attention, because there is a lot more going on with their abortion agenda, than meets the eye. Who’s involved, where is this headed, and what atrocities have already occurred? Something very significant began back in 1993, leading up to this, and no one is reporting on it.

New York’s ‘Reproductive Health Act’ brought shock and awe to the entire country, by legalizing full-term abortions, and decriminalizing it. As barbaric as this all is, no one seems to be focused on the nurses and midwives’ addition to this bill, who coincidentally have been trained by the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Partners in Health, Planned Parenthood, and the Ivy League schools, for over two decades.
While everyone is still trying to catch their breath, the reality of what lies ahead, may unfortunately include unthinkable, sinister acts.
Based on past events, actions, and evidence of fetal tissue and body parts being sold, new “youth” blood clinics opening their doors, and prior experimentation on prison babies, it’s time to wake from the shock, and pay very close attention. This is both a physical and spiritual battle – armor up. They just legalized allowing a new born baby to suffer and die outside of the womb, if they did not succeed with the abortion procedure. This is murder in the worst degree.

Please read the full article:  THE ABORTION AGENDA: Its Benefactors & What You Don’t Know

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Wallfire - 02-02-2019

So the rich old need the parts of the young so they can live longer. Is there no end to this evil

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Mystic Wanderer - 02-02-2019

I'm sure most of you have heard by now about Virginia's Democratic governor, Ralph Northam, approving of the full term abortion of a baby, and in some cases, even after it's born. 
People took to Twitter to bash him for this, even some democrats. (Is this what it took for them to see how evil their "leaders" are?)

Well, it didn't take long for the Anons on the Chan board to start digging for dirt on this guy, and boy howdy, they found some! 
They found a picture of this democrat in his high school year book with a blackface standing beside someone dressed in a KKK outfit.

Below is a post by Kamala Harris congratulating Northam on his win in the election. Read it.
Her post certainly didn't age well.   tinylaughing 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5200]

Now that this picture has come out, the dems are calling for Northham to resign.  His term didn't last long, did it?   tinysure

Quote:House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called on Virginia's Democratic governor, Ralph Northam, to resign after an old yearbook photo surfaced that appears to show Northam in racist garb.

"The photo is racist and contrary to fundamental American values," Pelosi D-Calif., tweeted Saturday. "I join my colleagues in Virginia calling on Governor Northam to do the right thing so that the people of the Commonwealth of Virginia can heal and move forward."

Pelosi is among a group of Democrats who have called on Northam to step down.

He has scheduled an afternoon press conference. According to media reports, Northam does not believe he is depicted in the photo and is not planning to announce his resignation.
Read more and watch a video

PPH paid Northam two-million dollars, I'm sure it was so he would endorse killing babies, their source for adrenochrome.  
Wonder if they'll be asking for a refund now that he's getting kicked out?   tinylaughing

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Ninurta - 02-03-2019

(01-30-2019, 10:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: By the way, if you disagree with what NY has done here, you can sign this petition to let your voice be heard.
Just fill in your name and email, then check your email to verify by clicking the link, and you're done.

Takes about two minutes to do your part to help these innocent babies.

Sign the Petition

I can't sign the petition with a clear conscience. You see, I'm in Virginia instead of New York, so I have no say in how them damned Yankees do things. As a matter of fact, I expect nothing less than baby-killing from New Yorkers - we here in the southern climes have already been through all that from New Yorkers, long ago, so we know how they are.

More troublesome is Gov. Northam here in Virginia trying to copy-cat the baby killers. That is problematic, and that is where I have to direct my energy at the moment. New Yorkers can fend for their own cubs if they've a mind to (which I'm sure they don't) - I have human offspring to fight for here at the moment.

Northam has gone off his fuckin' rocker - if you can still abort a baby even after it's born, when does that right end? When it's 30? 40? 50 years old? where the hell does it end? If it doesn't end before 60 years old, then come and get me ya bastards! I'm ready for my "abortion" whenever you are!

(02-02-2019, 10:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sure most of you have heard by now about Virginia's Democratic governor, Ralph Northam, approving of the full term abortion of a baby, and in some cases, even after it's born. 
People took to Twitter to bash him for this, even some democrats. (Is this what it took for them to see how evil their "leaders" are?)

Well, it didn't take long for the Anons on the Chan board to start digging for dirt on this guy, and boy howdy, they found some! 
They found a picture of this democrat in his high school year book with a blackface standing beside someone dressed in a KKK outfit.

Below is a post by Kamala Harris congratulating Northam on his win in the election. Read it.
Her post certainly didn't age well.   tinylaughing 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5200]

Now that this picture has come out, the dems are calling for Northham to resign.  His term didn't last long, did it?   tinysure

Quote:House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called on Virginia's Democratic governor, Ralph Northam, to resign after an old yearbook photo surfaced that appears to show Northam in racist garb.

"The photo is racist and contrary to fundamental American values," Pelosi D-Calif., tweeted Saturday. "I join my colleagues in Virginia calling on Governor Northam to do the right thing so that the people of the Commonwealth of Virginia can heal and move forward."

Pelosi is among a group of Democrats who have called on Northam to step down.

He has scheduled an afternoon press conference. According to media reports, Northam does not believe he is depicted in the photo and is not planning to announce his resignation.
Read more and watch a video

PPH paid Northam two-million dollars, I'm sure it was so he would endorse killing babies, their source for adrenochrome.  
Wonder if they'll be asking for a refund now that he's getting kicked out?   tinylaughing

I don't know what an "adrenochrome" is, so I can't comment on that.

However, I DID watch Northam's press conference. It was tedious, 40 minutes long, of him saying the same goddamned thing over and over again. It was kind of pitiful to watch, and boring, even sleep-inducing... so, in the interest of public service, I will post a shorter, 4 minute synopsis of it here:

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Mystic Wanderer - 02-03-2019

Quote:I don't know what an "adrenochrome" is, so I can't comment on that.

@"Ninurta", adrenochrome is the name for the blood that is enriched with adrenaline that is released into the bloodstream due to pain or extreme fear. When released into a baby's or child's blood it gives it even more potency to keep people younger longer when they drink it or have it injected into them. It's very expensive, so it's mostly Hollyweird "elite" and high-ranking politicians who can afford it.

I've discussed this in my other threads.

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Wallfire - 02-03-2019

Ok I want to get one thing clear in my mind.
A healthy child that has been carried to the point of birth, and is not endangering the mothers life can be "aborted" 
Is this correct ???????

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - guohua - 02-03-2019

(02-03-2019, 04:59 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Ok I want to get one thing clear in my mind.
A healthy child that has been carried to the point of birth, and is not endangering the mothers life can be "aborted" 
Is this correct ???????

YES!
That is the Liberal Progressives way of Thinking, Their wants and needs always come first.

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Mystic Wanderer - 02-03-2019

(02-03-2019, 04:59 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Ok I want to get one thing clear in my mind.
Is this correct ???????

Not only to the point of birth, but after it is born, if the mother thinks it may affect her health in some way.  Let's say the child will have special needs, and the mother doesn't think she can cope with that; she can lawfully tell the doctor to kill it.

I think they're saying something has to be wrong with the baby before they can do this, but what's bad is the wording in the bill allows for loopholes so that a perfectly healthy baby could be killed legally, in my opinion.

(02-03-2019, 03:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

@"Ninurta", adrenochrome is the name for the blood that is enriched with adrenaline that is released into the bloodstream due to pain or extreme fear. When released into a baby's or child's blood it gives it even more potency to keep people younger longer when they drink it or have it injected into them. It's very expensive, so it's mostly Hollyweird "elite" and high-ranking politicians who can afford it.

That doesn't make physical sense. If it's just blood enriched by adrenaline, why not enrich your OWN blood with adrenaline so that you're not introducing foreign blood into your one and only body? It seems a bit unsanitary, not to mention illogical and even insane. Is this from the Countess Elizabeth Bathory School of Stupid?

What finally happened to her again?

Is this correct ???????

It's my understanding that it is worded towards the "health of the mother" and, since "mental health" is considered a "health issue", then technically if the law were to pass, as it is written, they could exterminate practically ANY child if the mother thought she couldn't handle having kids.

Now, my ma is in her 80's, but I'm pretty sure that I still make her crazy some times, so technically, under this law, I could still be "aborted" even at my age.

Common sense would dictate that a person who could not handle having children should avoid bumpin' uglies with another of the opposite sex to preclude such problems, but common sense is not the strong suit of the left.

My big problem with abortion is that the father is NEVER considered in the deliberations, and it is solely the mother's decision - even though it takes two to tango, and it should therefore be a mutual decision. It is not, because in America men have few or no "rights" (or, more correctly, their rights have been subsumed by the "civil liberties" of everyone else who is NOT and adult white male), contrary to what feminists would have you believe.

All I can say about that is that if I were to find that a woman had MY child aborted without cause and absent my input or any consultation with me in the matter, then HER life would be as forfeit as that of my child, in the interests of protecting humanity from monsters. Since none of the aborted children that I know of are mine, however, then I have no dog in the fights, and other men who are victimized by this will have to assert their own rights - I can't do it for them.

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - BIAD - 02-03-2019

(02-03-2019, 10:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Is this from the Countess Elizabeth Bathory School of Stupid?

One has to to take into consideration that the sadistic acts of Lizzie Bathory happened before the
invention of Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil and bath-bubbles. Time moved slower back then.
tinyhuh

(02-03-2019, 10:36 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 10:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Is this from the Countess Elizabeth Bathory School of Stupid?

One has to to take into consideration that the sadistic acts of Lizzie Bathory happened before the
invention of Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil and bath-bubbles. Time moved slower back then.
tinyhuh

True enough! Now, in the Internet Age, everyone has the opportunity to be a high speed psychopath!

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Mystic Wanderer - 02-04-2019

(02-03-2019, 10:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 03:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

That doesn't make physical sense. If it's just blood enriched by adrenaline, why not enrich your OWN blood with adrenaline so that you're not introducing foreign blood into your one and only body? It seems a bit unsanitary, not to mention illogical and even insane. Is this from the Countess Elizabeth Bathory School of Stupid?

Sacrificing babies and drinking their blood after torturing them is one of the greatest "gifts" Satanists can offer to their god, Baal. 

Every time a baby is aborted the Satanists see it as another great sacrafice.  Drinking the blood to obtain a more youthful body is just an added bonus for them and part of their Satanic ritual. I've heard it's addictive, but now that President Trump has cut their child trafficking in half, or more, they are having to find other ways to meet the blood demand... thus this bill to make it legal to abort until, and after, the ninth month. They have started selling it openly on the internet for $1,000.00 per liter.

I know this sounds like crazy talk to some of the lurkers coming here, but I've seen enough evidence to know it's real. Go read over my "Let's go down the rabbit hole" thread to learn some things that will make your eyes pop out. tinybigeyes 

And, since I'm on this subject, here is a video of Dustin Nemos interviewing Liz Crokin about this subject. They get into it just over in the video a piece.

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Mystic Wanderer - 02-04-2019

We have more states jumping on board with the full term abortion bill.  If you live in these states and have a shred of decency about you, you will phone your representative and tell them you don't want this to pass.

Quote:Democrats in Rhode Island and Vermont are following in the wake of those in New York and Virginia in proposing bills that would strip most restrictions on abortion.

The Rhode Island and Vermont bills are in keeping with New York’s Reproductive Health Act – signed by Democrat Gov. Andrew Cuomo – that declares an unborn baby not to be a “person,” and a Virginia bill, proposed by Democrat Delegate Kathy Tran, that would honor a woman’s request for an abortion even moments before birth.

The measures have created a firestorm and have been labeled “infanticide” bills.

In Rhode Island, the Reproductive Health Care Act, H 5127, and a companion bill, the Reproductive Privacy Act, H 5125, would go even further than Roe v. Wade, reports Rhode Island Right to Life. The pro-life organization says its legal experts warn the legislation would:
  • Eliminate any constitutional restrictions on late-term abortions
  • Eliminate any constitutional restrictions on methods of abortion
  • Undermine the authority of the State and the Department of Health from enacting and adopting constitutional restrictions on the performance of abortions at facilities where abortions are performed
  • Require the State to pay for all abortions sought by Medicaid-eligible pregnant women and women covered by the “payer of last Resort” program
Additionally, H 5127 would “repeal existing constitutional protection for a viable unborn child from criminal assaults on the child’s mother,” and H 5125 would “substantially ‘water down’ the State’s parental consent statute by allowing consent to be obtained from persons who have no constitutional right to give consent (grandparents and adult siblings),” asserts Rhode Island Right to Life.

“Neither H 5127 nor H 5125 could plausibly be regarded as merely ‘codifying’ the principles of Roe v. Wade,” the group says.
In a letter to Robert Craven, chairman of the state House Committee on the Judiciary in Rhode Island, “Catholic” Democrat Gov. Gina Raimondo said she writes “in strong support of House Bill 5127, which would enshrine the important provisions of Roe v. Wade in state law”:
Quote:I believe that no one should get in the middle of a decision between a woman and her doctor and that no woman should have to chose between health care and making ends meet. #RHCA pic.twitter.com/IAuz8Y71de
— Gina Raimondo (@GovRaimondo) January 29, 2019

Equating choosing to end the life of an unborn baby with “health care,” Raimondo and the legislation’s sponsors, state Sen. Gayle Goldin and state Rep. Edith Ajello, said they are pushing the bill because “women’s healthcare” is “under attack in Washington,” observed a report by NBC10 News.

During her gubernatorial campaign in 2014, when Raimondo was asked about her support for abortion, though that stance is not consistent with her Catholic faith, she responded, “The Catholic Church has a clear position, and I have a clear position.”
“It is always disappointing when a Catholic candidate for political office abandons the teaching of the Church on the dignity of human life for the sake of self-serving political gain,” said Bishop Thomas Tobin of the diocese of Providence in a statement following Raimondo’s comments. “Such actions demonstrate an inexcusable lack of moral courage.”

Tobin reminded Rhode Island Catholics that “abortion is a sin, and those who provide it, promote it, and support it will be held accountable by Almighty God for the unjust death of unborn children.”

In Vermont, Democrat state Rep. Ann Pugh’s House Bill 57, would make abortion a fundamental right. The legislation has received the support of 90 co-sponsors.

The bill claims it is intended “to safeguard the right to abortion in Vermont by ensuring that right is not denied, restricted, or infringed by a governmental entity.”

“A fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus shall not have independent rights under Vermont law,” states the bill, adding, “No State or local law enforcement shall prosecute any individual for inducing, performing, or attempting to induce or perform the individual’s own abortion.”

Wesley Smith from National Review states that the Vermont abortion bill “goes further than Virginia and New York’s”:

Quote:
Quote:Unlike New York’s new law and the Virginia legislation, there is nothing at all in the bill about distinguishing non-viability of the fetus from viability.

There is no pretense of limiting late-term abortion to circumstances in which the life or health of the mother might be impacted.

There is nothing mentioned about what to do with a born baby that survives abortion.
It establishes a “fundamental right to abortion,” meaning an absolute right that cannot be infringed or restrained in any way.

The bill has 91 co-sponsors. It could very well pass. If it does, I do believe it will become the most radical abortion legalization statute in the world.

tinycrying Please do your part to help end this! 

Read more:  Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills

This doctor even sounds possessed by demons. Pure evil has taken over!

RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - Ninurta - 02-04-2019

(02-04-2019, 01:12 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sacrificing babies and drinking their blood after torturing them is one of the greatest "gifts" Satanists can offer to their god, Baal. 

Now I am well and truly confused. If they are "Satanists", why are they worshiping Ba'al? Shouldn't they be worshiping Satan? Now admittedly, I've only known a couple of Satanists, but of that small number, Never once have I heard them mention Ba'al.