Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate
(02-03-2019, 10:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 03:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:I don't know what an "adrenochrome" is, so I can't comment on that.

@"Ninurta", adrenochrome is the name for the blood that is enriched with adrenaline that is released into the bloodstream due to pain or extreme fear. When released into a baby's or child's blood it gives it even more potency to keep people younger longer when they drink it or have it injected into them. It's very expensive, so it's mostly Hollyweird "elite" and high-ranking politicians who can afford it.

I've discussed this in my other threads.

That doesn't make physical sense. If it's just blood enriched by adrenaline, why not enrich your OWN blood with adrenaline so that you're not introducing foreign blood into your one and only body? It seems a bit unsanitary, not to mention illogical and even insane. Is this from the Countess Elizabeth Bathory School of Stupid?

What finally happened to her again?

Sacrificing babies and drinking their blood after torturing them is one of the greatest "gifts" Satanists can offer to their god, Baal. 

Every time a baby is aborted the Satanists see it as another great sacrafice.  Drinking the blood to obtain a more youthful body is just an added bonus for them and part of their Satanic ritual. I've heard it's addictive, but now that President Trump has cut their child trafficking in half, or more, they are having to find other ways to meet the blood demand... thus this bill to make it legal to abort until, and after, the ninth month. They have started selling it openly on the internet for $1,000.00 per liter.

I know this sounds like crazy talk to some of the lurkers coming here, but I've seen enough evidence to know it's real. Go read over my "Let's go down the rabbit hole" thread to learn some things that will make your eyes pop out. tinybigeyes 

And, since I'm on this subject, here is a video of Dustin Nemos interviewing Liz Crokin about this subject. They get into it just over in the video a piece.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-02-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-04-2019, 01:12 AM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-03-2019, 04:59 PM