Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate
(02-03-2019, 04:59 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Ok I want to get one thing clear in my mind.
A healthy child that has been carried to the point of birth, and is not endangering the mothers life can be "aborted" 
Is this correct ???????

It's my understanding that it is worded towards the "health of the mother" and, since "mental health" is considered a "health issue", then technically if the law were to pass, as it is written, they could exterminate practically ANY child if the mother thought she couldn't handle having kids.

Now, my ma is in her 80's, but I'm pretty sure that I still make her crazy some times, so technically, under this law, I could still be "aborted" even at my age.

Common sense would dictate that a person who could not handle having children should avoid bumpin' uglies with another of the opposite sex to preclude such problems, but common sense is not the strong suit of the left.

My big problem with abortion is that the father is NEVER considered in the deliberations, and it is solely the mother's decision - even though it takes two to tango, and it should therefore be a mutual decision. It is not, because in America men have few or no "rights" (or, more correctly, their rights have been subsumed by the "civil liberties" of everyone else who is NOT and adult white male), contrary to what feminists would have you believe.

All I can say about that is that if I were to find that a woman had MY child aborted without cause and absent my input or any consultation with me in the matter, then HER life would be as forfeit as that of my child, in the interests of protecting humanity from monsters. Since none of the aborted children that I know of are mine, however, then I have no dog in the fights, and other men who are victimized by this will have to assert their own rights - I can't do it for them.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-02-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-03-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Ninurta - 02-03-2019, 10:35 PM