Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate
(02-02-2019, 10:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sure most of you have heard by now about Virginia's Democratic governor, Ralph Northam, approving of the full term abortion of a baby, and in some cases, even after it's born. 
People took to Twitter to bash him for this, even some democrats. (Is this what it took for them to see how evil their "leaders" are?)

Well, it didn't take long for the Anons on the Chan board to start digging for dirt on this guy, and boy howdy, they found some! 
They found a picture of this democrat in his high school year book with a blackface standing beside someone dressed in a KKK outfit.

Below is a post by Kamala Harris congratulating Northam on his win in the election. Read it.
Her post certainly didn't age well.   tinylaughing 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5200]

Now that this picture has come out, the dems are calling for Northham to resign.  His term didn't last long, did it?   tinysure

Quote:House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called on Virginia's Democratic governor, Ralph Northam, to resign after an old yearbook photo surfaced that appears to show Northam in racist garb.

"The photo is racist and contrary to fundamental American values," Pelosi D-Calif., tweeted Saturday. "I join my colleagues in Virginia calling on Governor Northam to do the right thing so that the people of the Commonwealth of Virginia can heal and move forward."

Pelosi is among a group of Democrats who have called on Northam to step down.

He has scheduled an afternoon press conference. According to media reports, Northam does not believe he is depicted in the photo and is not planning to announce his resignation.
Read more and watch a video

PPH paid Northam two-million dollars, I'm sure it was so he would endorse killing babies, their source for adrenochrome.  
Wonder if they'll be asking for a refund now that he's getting kicked out?   tinylaughing

I don't know what an "adrenochrome" is, so I can't comment on that.

However, I DID watch Northam's press conference. It was tedious, 40 minutes long, of him saying the same goddamned thing over and over again. It was kind of pitiful to watch, and boring, even sleep-inducing... so, in the interest of public service, I will post a shorter, 4 minute synopsis of it here:

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-02-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Ninurta - 02-03-2019, 08:02 AM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-03-2019, 04:59 PM