Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate
(01-30-2019, 10:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: By the way, if you disagree with what NY has done here, you can sign this petition to let your voice be heard.
Just fill in your name and email, then check your email to verify by clicking the link, and you're done.

Takes about two minutes to do your part to help these innocent babies.

Sign the Petition

I can't sign the petition with a clear conscience. You see, I'm in Virginia instead of New York, so I have no say in how them damned Yankees do things. As a matter of fact, I expect nothing less than baby-killing from New Yorkers - we here in the southern climes have already been through all that from New Yorkers, long ago, so we know how they are.

More troublesome is Gov. Northam here in Virginia trying to copy-cat the baby killers. That is problematic, and that is where I have to direct my energy at the moment. New Yorkers can fend for their own cubs if they've a mind to (which I'm sure they don't) - I have human offspring to fight for here at the moment.

Northam has gone off his fuckin' rocker - if you can still abort a baby even after it's born, when does that right end? When it's 30? 40? 50 years old? where the hell does it end? If it doesn't end before 60 years old, then come and get me ya bastards! I'm ready for my "abortion" whenever you are!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Ninurta - 02-03-2019, 07:53 AM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-02-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-03-2019, 04:59 PM