Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate
We've discussed this topic in other threads already, but I want to make sure the names of the murderers in the NY Senate have their own place for posterity so we can look back easily and see them.

I won't go into this much here except to say how sad it makes me to realize that so-called humans could stoop to such evil levels.

Quote:Oh the cold-blooded arrogance of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, who ordered that the One World Trade Center’s 408-foot spire be lit up in pink to celebrate a new law that legalizes infanticide in the state. The law, titled the Reproductive Health Act, sponsors a woman’s choice to destroy the life of her child and instructs health care providers to sever the life of the baby up until birth.

tinyok

You can read the full article here, Source, so that I can keep enough room to display the names for easy viewing without having to click to a different site.

“We’re saying that here in New York, women’s decisions matter.” Along with Andrea Stewart-Cousins, here are the names of the child murderers from the New York Senate who voted for this holocaust:
  • Senate Deputy Majority Leader Michael Gianaris
  • Senator Gustavo Rivera
  • Senator Jamaal Bailey
  • Senator Brian Benjamin
  • Alessandra Biaggi
  • Neil Breslin
  • John E. Brooks
  • David Carlucci
  • Leroy Comrie
  • Jim Gaughran
  • Andrew Gounardes
  • Pete Harckham
  • Brad Hoylman
  • Robert Jackson
  • Todd Kaminsky
  • Anna M. Kaplan
  • Brian Kavanagh
  • Liz Krueger
  • Tim Kennedy
  • John Liu
  • Monica Martinez
  • Rachel May
  • Shelley Mayer
  • Velmanette Montgomery
  • Jen Metzger
  • Zellnor Myrie
  • Kevin Parker
  • Roxanne J. Persaud
  • Jessica Ramos
  • James Sanders Jr.
  • Julia Salazar
  • Diane Savino
  • James Sander Jr.
  • Jose Serrano
  • Luis Sepúlveda
  • Toby Ann Stavisky
  • James Skoufis
  • Kevin Thomas
MAY SHAME BE POURED OVER EACH OF THESE DESPICABLE EXCUSES FOR A HUMAN BEING!

MAY YOU EACH ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!   smallveryupset

Messages In This Thread
Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-30-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-02-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Names of the Human Child MURDERERS in the NY Senate - by Wallfire - 02-03-2019, 04:59 PM