Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
France Passes Law Saying Children Can Consent To Sex With Adults.
As said child sex is very important in islam. I know what I am about to write may make people feel uncomfortable, or they may see it as hate speech but it is not. 
Sad but its true that family incest is very very common in islam, girls are orally and anally raped not only by the father but by the brothers as well. If the father rapes the girl( so she is no longer a virgin) the brothers will do so as well, the father will then say his daughter has brought shame on the family by having sex with someone and have her brothers kill her. In Europe it not so easy to kill children so they are sent back to the "home land" and never heard of again. 
This is normal in islam and its a sad story.
Even after marriage it is often the "norm" for the father to be let have sex with his daughter. 
In Europe there is a massive rise in birth deaths and children been born malformed or of low IQ in the muslim community, this is because they marry into family but the main cause is the father having sex with the daughter.
In Afghanistan its the norm that young boys are for sex and fun and women are for making babys.
The cult of islam is the biggest danger Europe if not the world has ever faced.
I understand this has been a hard text, but remember the muslims suffer under the sickness of islam, soon we will all suffer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: France Passes Law Saying Children Can Consent To Sex With Adults. - by Wallfire - 08-07-2018, 02:02 PM