Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange "thing" at the edge of the woods.
(02-10-2018, 09:35 AM)gordi Wrote: I LOVE that interactive map @BIAD it's as cool-as!
UK "CREATURES" MAP HERE
I remember last time we spoke about it... but can't remember what I was looking for.... was it UK Big Cats?
Anyways - brilliant stuff and now BOOKMARKED for future reference!
minusculebeercheers
G

The map is property of Deborah Hatswell and I hope I haven't caused her any problems by linking it.
Deborah's videos on YouTube are fascinating -as they connect myths, local modern tales with actual
accounts.

In regards of the American Bigfoot, the reports in the UK and elsewhere, if this being does exist and has
the capacity to judge situations outside of a animal's perspective of only survival-first, then reports shown
on Deborah's map may tell us that this 'thing' is far-more aware of our own reality than we are.

The stick-breaks and structures are all well-and-good and must be a message of some kind, and I think
this activity will bring us better into line with what this is all about than obvious proof via a dead body.
That comment may seem silly on the face of it, but again... if such a creature exists, I believe that only
through the public investigating the phenomena in small-steps, will the truth be shown.

I'm unwilling to think it's a centuries-old ruse to perpetuate a ghost story or promote tourism.
Seriously, there's something going on that doesn't fit our 'normal' parameters.

The Big-Cat phenomena seems almost 'old-hat' now and has become embedded into the UK's lore.
Whether it was about releasing zoo and imported animals into the wild due to licencing issues or not,
the wallaby is testament that foreign creatures roam the British Isles.

Your own area is known to be rife with strange large black cats and I believe several have even been caught.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange "thing" at the edge of the woods. - by Wallfire - 02-07-2018, 10:59 AM
RE: Strange "thing" at the edge of the woods. - by BIAD - 02-10-2018, 10:22 AM