Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Intelligence Committee Report On FISA Abuses
(02-07-2018, 03:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: There's that "hillbilly" word again, used by those snobs in suits that think just because they have more $ in their pockets they are more intelligent than others (probably coming from some crime they've committed against tax payers)...

My concern would be that this perception of those they're supposed to serve may have been
going on for a long time. With that said, one wonders how much information has been given
to overseas entities for financial gains in the last eight years.

The music group 'Genesis' titled an album called 'Selling England By The Pound'... that name
may have to be changed to include the USA!

I would suggest that if Donald Trump can obtain the President's seat for whatever foreign force
and:
Do it through a legal and monitored election.
Evade all the security agencies of the USA without making a blip on the radar.
Leave such a sparse trail that an official investigation struggles -to date, to find any tracks.
Never tip-off his opponents and the media that he's a Russian shill during the election.
Bring a feeling of nationalistic happiness and much-needed employment to the country.
Improve his golf swing.

...And within his first year:
Showed his opposition to be bungling and conniving in their clandestine plans.
Without a to-do, show his opposition have a embedded network that's secretly used along with
dubious proof to stain the President.
Make the US mainstream media the laughing-stock of the world.

There's much more and I would say that if all or part of the above is true, leave Trump in power.
Because it looks like he's the smartest one in D.C!!

And oddly enough, the 'hill-billies' see through the cartoon-ish pearl-clutching outrage of Hillary's
demons and crack a beer at their ignorance.

Page was a wannabe and a small piece on the imagined chessboard.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Intelligence Committee Report On FISA Abuses - by Wallfire - 02-05-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: House Intelligence Committee Report On FISA Abuses - by Wallfire - 02-05-2018, 05:18 PM
RE: House Intelligence Committee Report On FISA Abuses - by BIAD - 02-07-2018, 08:18 PM