Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Intelligence Committee Report On FISA Abuses
(02-02-2018, 08:46 PM)BIAD Wrote: And don't forget, Steele confided in three-to-four media outlets with information
regarding the dossier he was compiling before taking it to the FBI.

Then after handing over the Clinton-paid-for documents to the FBI, credibility towards
the dossier was supported by the same media outlets!

The FBI then contacted these outlets, took the reinforced information with intent to encourage
a Judge for a Fisa court order and when the same Judge refused the application the FBI felt it
prudent to take-out that media-circle-jerk information with hopes of succeeding with a different
Judge.

They knew the information was crap and they knew any backbone to this 'evidence' was formed
from (probably agency-generated newspapers) major news outlets with 'unknown' sources and
had no credibility.
But... the goal was to get Trump and any left-behind footprints probably wouldn't be looked for.

And remember, this regularly-updated warrant would need further evidence to maintain such a
request and since the bedrock of the original proof is made-up of the dubious dossier and half-assed
confirmations from Journalists who were in cahoots with the Trump-hating Steele, then Lord-knows
what that evidence looks like!

Edit: Sh*t!!! I've just listened to Tracy Beanz's video you provided and what I wrote above is on there!!

Yes, it is, but thanks for posting it for those who won't bother to listen to her video.   tinybiggrin

There will be more coming out in March.  Independent journalists' insiders are telling them this is just the tip of the iceberg. 
Maybe they needed to start small to give the snowflakes time to realize their world was/is only an illusion.  You have to keep it simple for them starting out, you know, then build up from there. 

I hope they have their safe places ready with coloring books, crayons, and teddy bears.  tinylaughing

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Intelligence Committee Report On FISA Abuses - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-02-2018, 11:13 PM
RE: House Intelligence Committee Report On FISA Abuses - by Wallfire - 02-05-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: House Intelligence Committee Report On FISA Abuses - by Wallfire - 02-05-2018, 05:18 PM