Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Watch the Progressives Heads Explode!!!!
(12-31-2017, 04:32 AM)Ninurta Wrote: '...That sounds legit - do you reckon that a 7 foot by 3 foot by 6 foot deep patch of it would be
enough to satisfy 'em? You can push up... erm, I mean grow a lot of daisies on a patch that big...'
Advice for 2018.
What about diversity...? All the mainstream media talk about is that we should be patronising and
feel sorry for those 'who are different'  ...I mean help our fellow-humans.
Remember, being an infidel and capitalist doesn't mean we shouldn't care.
tinysurprised

Granted, the upper-classes of Hollywood and the like should be exempt because they're better than
us, but surely we should reach out to the confused and frightened suicide-bombers and see if we can
help them?

As the UK Government have advised us, if one of these angry young men decide to drive a truck into
a unsuspecting crowd, we should: Run, Hide & Tell. ...and if we could relinquish some land for them,
then maybe they would leave us alone and let us live.
That would be nice and cowardness is trending at the moment.
tinysurprised
[Image: attachment.php?aid=3038]

In regards of the 'fallen' MIG, I'm sure those internet geeks that invaded the USA for the election,
maybe they can close their laptops and visit the mountain to assist?

Quote:'...Well, if they come, pick up their junk pile, and leave with it, I guess I don't see the harm...
under the watchful eye of guards, of course...'

Mr. Putin would appreciate that, but I think an Equality and Diversity Manager would be better than guards.
We could set-up a stall and sell vodka and sturgeon sandwiches for those reacquiring their aircraft and
ask if they have communist pamphlets to help our young in universities.

Personally, I would just strap the jet on top of one of the trucks they'll use to remove the uranium from
Wyoming and eh presto, a money-saving ploy! Jut be aware of telegraph poles.

Quote:'...Izzat you, Che? If you drop by, don't forget the beer and cigars... I mean REALLY, don't forget the beer and cigars!
I mean, sharing is caring, right? Bring them cigars on!'

I must admit, Cuba is problematic. Che and his Boss struggled, but at at least their country's healthcare
managed to reach the level of the UK's level. I've heard there's a machine that can 'see inside a body' and
we're getting one soon. (But I'm with you on the cigars-thing!)
tinywhat

Quote:BIADF*ck it, keep the hat and blast anyone or anything that comes to take it.
minusculethumbsup MAGA.

Quote:NOW we're talkin'!

I didn't make a dent and maybe I'm talkin' bullsh*t.
'...Merkel calls for unity as nearly half of Germans want her gone...'

minusculethumbsup

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watch the Progressives Heads Explode!!!! - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Watch the Progressives Heads Explode!!!! - by BIAD - 12-31-2017, 12:07 PM