Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Watch the Progressives Heads Explode!!!!
(12-29-2017, 11:31 AM)BIAD Wrote: And we're back to the main problem again...! namely, your resistance to having visitors on your land.

2018 is just around the corner and just like Sweden, France and other European countries, you should
embrace the idea of 'no borders' and let people utilise your land for their own progress.

That sounds legit - do you reckon that a 7 foot by 3 foot by 6 foot deep patch of it would be enough to satisfy 'em? You can push up... erm, I mean grow a lot of daisies on a patch that big...

Quote:Think of the exchange in culture... both sides would benefit and I'm sure with the Russians having a
busy schedule -as reported by many media outlets, their corrupting of America wouldn't impede too much
on your own way of living.

Well, if they come, pick up their junk pile, and leave with it, I guess I don't see the harm... under the watchful eye of guards, of course...

Quote:Boo-ah to fences, we need to understand that invaders aren't real and possessions are just things to be
shared. We should all toil in the fields for the betterment of the State, we should look to our glorious
leaders for guidance and...
Sorry.
tinysurprised

Izzat you, Che? If you drop by, don't forget the beer and cigars... I mean REALLY, don't forget the beer and cigars!

I mean, sharing is caring, right? Bring them cigars on!

Quote:F*ck it, keep the hat and blast anyone or anything that comes to take it.
minusculethumbsup MAGA.

NOW we're talkin'!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Watch the Progressives Heads Explode!!!! - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Watch the Progressives Heads Explode!!!! - by Ninurta - 12-31-2017, 04:32 AM