Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Suicide Machine Makes Death Peacefull And Painless
(12-20-2017, 04:29 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Perhaps this is something people should read, im not going to say anything let each person decide themselves if this is the world they want to live or die in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ughts.html

Interesting article, but I couldn't read all the way through due to all the ads popping up. 

That girl is still too young to be thinking about suicide.  I think the young people are most affected with such thoughts, especially coming into a world as we have today.  It's an age where you are given responsibilities that you didn't have as a child, and in today's world those responsibilities are heavy unless you are born into a family that's rich.

I've seen so many people who have contemplated suicide, only to have things turn around soon after and they lived a very happy life.  They were so happy that they didn't go through with it.
I think some people choose to burn off heavy karma early and live the remainder of life in peace, or as close to peace as we can get in this chaotic world.
Some people may assign too much too soon when making their charts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Suicide Machine Makes Death Peacefull And Painless - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-20-2017, 05:21 PM