Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Suicide Machine Makes Death Peacefull And Painless
(12-20-2017, 04:20 AM)guohua Wrote: I don't know, to be honest.
My husband says he would and he knows a lot of people that need to be Put Down that aren't Terminally ill.

I don't want to suffer or be a burden.
@"Mystic Wanderer"  as far as reincarnation and suicide is concerned, from what I know, to take your own life totally changes your afterlife in spirit form. You're not allowed to reincarnate
immediately. No, you're in a form of Confusion and limbo, you need help and guidance from other family or friend spirits that have passed before you and know you very well.

Now, this Suicide By Choice by be OK if you've made peace with your inner spirit and asked for guidance from other ancestors before you do it.

Yes, I know a lot of people who need to be "put down" too.   tinysure 

Maybe "being a burden" is part of the karma that whoever is affected by you living needs to burn off?

Or, who knows, maybe suicide was written into our contract before we came here to teach others some kind of emotional lesson?

You said people who commit suicide aren't allowed to reincarnate.  I saw a show once on I Survived...Beyond and Back where this woman had an NDE and she met her aunt in the "tunnel".  Her aunt told her she had committed suicide and would have to come back and live her life again. She had died before her niece was born, but she had seen pictures of her, so she recognized who she was.  I don't know if there was any set time that the aunt had to stay in limbo; she didn't say, but she did make the point that she would have to come back to learn the lessons she failed in the previous life.

Whatever.   I'm in agreement that it is a personal choice that every person has the right to decide for themselves.

This machine is named Sarco.  That sounds a lot like SERCO. Field McConnell says SERCO is an organization that basically runs the U. S., and his opinion of them is very low. He says they are evil.
I don't know that there is any connection with them and this machine, but they are involved in the health field, among other things.
Maybe this is just one more thing they are using to help with depopulation? 
I think one thing that stops people from committing suicide is fearing the pain they might experience. This would make it easy to get rid of all those people breathing the air meant for the slave worker ants!

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Suicide Machine Makes Death Peacefull And Painless - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-20-2017, 05:02 PM