Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Suicide Machine Makes Death Peacefull And Painless
I get the Christian / religious perspective, suicide used to terrify me. Until I "lived" through a few friends choosing that path I was horrified by the thought. But life throws things at people at all stages and I'm done with the whole religious viewpoint. Unless menstruating women are quarantined like the good book says I'm not much for thou holy people talking down about all of the OTHER parts that we should listen to. 

If I was terminal I may have a different viewpoint. If I didn't have the love of my life daughter I would probably feel different yet again. 

But any living and breathing soul on this planet that wants to decide for themselves when the right time is, all the power to you. And that (to me) shows true compassion when we as a society can respect an individuals wishes no matter how much it may cause us to feel uncomfortable. Because true comfort may only be found in the next world (especially somebody who may be dealing with pain that I hope I never have to experience). Who the hell am I in my comfy PJ's to say what's "right" and "wrong"?

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Suicide Machine Makes Death Peacefull And Painless - by DuckforcoveR - 12-20-2017, 03:10 AM