Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Mass Shooting - This time at Church
I said above that I think this was a 'Deep State' agent, and I still do because of how he was dressed in black, tactical gear and carrying a military style assault rifle. Maybe I should reword that: I think 'they' used him; he was triggered... however they do that, and he went and carried out the attack.

It could be that he just "lost it", as the MSM wants people to believe, but it ties in too well with all the other shootings/attacks for me to believe that's all there was to it.  And also, things I've read about how "they" are running scared and ramping things up to avoid a fall.
The Deep State is crumbling, from what I hear.  Things are going to get worse before they get better.

Here is an article with people that knew him telling what type of person he was.  He does seem a little "off"; just the right type the Elite would pick to carry out such a plan, then they could blame it on him "being crazy". 

EXCLUSIVE: 'Creepy, crazy and weird': Former classmates say Texas gunman was an 'outcast' who 'preached his atheism' online before killing 26 in the state’s worst ever mass shooting

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Mass Shooting - This time at Church - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-06-2017, 07:17 PM