Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CIA Investigated Whether Hitler Survived WW II And Moved To Columbia.
(10-31-2017, 05:46 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Great bit of information @"BIAD"  !

Quote:But such account sparked more doubts. Nick Bellantoni of the University of Connecticut in 2009 analyzed
a piece of a skull that Russia claimed it belonged to Hitler, but the scientist confirmed that it rather came
from a 20 to-40-year-old woman.

I was watching a show on this earlier this year and (I'll try to find the source) the DNA testing done on the skull that the USSR recovered was apparently that of a female. And not Eva's either, they were BOTH female. I'll try to find that but this is a nice new twist on the theory. It may compliment that tid-bit above.
Quote:The series is derived from 700 pages of FBI material, declassified in 2014, indicating that the bureau continued to probe the question of whether Adolf Hitler might have actually survived World War II, fleeing to Argentina. And obviously, that’s a tantalizing line of inquiry, having spurred conspiracy theories for decades.

“Hunting Hitler,” however, proceeds to trivialize the topic by treating it like any other reality show – TNT’s “Cold Justice,” only with the mother of all 70-year-old cold cases, one that incidentally involves a perpetrator of mass genocide.
Seeking a patina of respectability, the producers enlist CIA veteran Bob Baer, who provided the basis for the movie “Syriana,” and still seems to be dining out on the fact that George Clooney played him. At least Baer sounds relatively sober, insisting he has no agenda except to “For once and all, settle this damn thing.”

I think the program you're thinking of is: ‘Hunting Hitler’ Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: CIA Investigated Whether Hitler Survived WW II And Moved To Columbia. - by guohua - 10-31-2017, 09:27 PM