Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me.
(11-14-2017, 10:31 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 08:47 PM)dadmansabode Wrote: lol ... someone wanna discuss the doctrinal heresy of the Roman Catholic Church ??

That -my friend, is one difficult quagmire to wade in!

Faith can be the capstone for a fulfilling life.

But here's some.
The Catholic church is the one true church.

The Communion elements become the actual body and blood of Christ.
The Roman Catholic Church is necessary for salvation.
Infallibility of the Catholic Church.

The Pope is the head of the church and has the authority of Christ.
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church.
Mary.
The merit of Mary and the Saints can be applied to Catholics and others.

Sacred Tradition equal to scripture.
Forgiveness of sins, salvation, is by faith and works.
Grace can be merited.
Indulgences.
Penance is necessary for salvation.
Prayer to the saints.
Purgatory.

wow !!! ... there's that freakn list ..... so sad to see how many people are trapped by this (un-Biblical) religious system ... my entire family has the influence of this so-called "church" ... most of them don't believe in God and are totally hostile to the actual Biblical salvation message ... I guess I see the RCC as a magnet for the religious unsaved ... sometimes God allows these things to happen according to his sovereign plan .... false religion will indeed have its heyday as we enter the final 7 years of this dispensation

In the midst of the Tribulation period there shall rise up two great world leaders .. one a political leader inspired by Satan himself .. the other religious leader to deceive the people with strong delusions and either lead them or force them to worship the anti-christ as the long expected world-ruler .. these two Satanic deceivers shall prevail upon all except those who risk all to boldly acknowledge their belief in the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world . . . . Rev 13:8 salvation in the great tribulation is still based on the blood of Jesus Christ .. those who are then saved .. however .. must boldly confess their faith before a world of hostile witnesses .. which will mean nothing short of martyrdom .. except to those few sealed in Israel .. may God help every reader of these words to make sure their calling and election while the days of grace are still lasting .... gty.org

11-14-2017 .. U.S. Catholic Leaders Signal Resistance to Pope’s Agenda 
10-12-2017 .. Catholic Bishop Holds Mass for LGBT Community 
09-25-2017 .. Guam has seen 110 Catholic clergy sex abuse lawsuits 
07-05-2017 .. Vatican police 'break up gay orgy' at home of one of Pope Francis' advisors 
05-16-2017 .. 500,000 People Watch Pope Francis Create Two Child Saints Who Spoke With Demons In Fatima Vision (All believers are saints: Eph 5:3) 
03-21-2017 .. Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God 
03-11-2017 .. Mass Graves Found Under Church-Run Orphanage
03-10-2017 .. The Dark Secrets Of The Catholic Church Are Starting To Come Out 
03-03-2017 .. Massive Infanticide Revealed at Irish Catholic Home for Children 
02-24-2017 .. Pope Francis Is Warned Against Betraying China's Underground Church 
02-21-2017 .. Catholic answers ? 
02-20-2017 .. Catholic priests in the Philippines accused of sexual assault 
02-18-2017 .. Pope Francis: ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’ 
02-16-2017 .. Catholic Church paid $276m to abuse victims in Australia 
02-16-2017 .. Roman Catholic Group Requests ‘Pope Francis’ Refer to Mary as ‘Co-Redemptrix With Jesus’ 
01-14-2017 .. Constantine's reign as Roman emperor (A.D. 306-337) dramatically changed the World

I would deliver this for DuckforcoveR

[Image: 243-200XX.jpg]
[Image: signature_01a.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me. - by Wallfire - 11-14-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me. - by dadmansabode - 11-15-2017, 05:34 AM