Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me.
(11-14-2017, 05:03 PM)dadmansabode Wrote: NO NO NO ....  the Church of Jesus Christ is not about getting high on pot / it's about growing in Jesus Christ spiritually ... 

For the equipping of the saints for the work of service .. 
to the building up of the body of Christ until we all attain to the unity of the faith .. 
and of the knowledge of the Son of God .. to a mature man .. 
to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ ...... Ephesians 4:12-13

Satanic forces will always desire to dazzle us with the exteriors 

Unless of course their church is not about Jesus Christ to begin with? 

I mean, they would only join the other 5 billion people on the planet that also don't go to church to worship him (and by that I mean the other 5 billion people that are going to BURN IN HELL because he loves them... ? ...)  tinycrying

Quote:The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good.
Proverbs 15:3

Seems to me that if somebody has no ill-will and focuses on the good instead of evil in this world, well, fine by me  tinycool (even if that "good" is awesome color displays and chocolate cookies.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me. - by DuckforcoveR - 11-14-2017, 05:09 PM
RE: Is It or Isn't a Religion? You Tell me. - by Wallfire - 11-14-2017, 06:54 PM