Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally
Quote:“For half an hour, three men dressed in fatigues and armed with semi-automatic rifles stood across the street from the temple,” he wrote. “Had they tried to enter, I don’t know what I could have done to stop them, but I couldn’t take my eyes off them, either.”

Not only did armed protesters stand across from the synagogue, but neo-Nazis paraded past the building, shouting anti-Semitic slogans, a horrible reminder of Nazi Germany’s persecution and mass slaughter of European Jews.
“Several times, parades of Nazis passed our building, shouting, 'There's the synagogue!' followed by chants of 'Seig Heil' and other anti-Semitic language. Some carried flags with swastikas and other Nazi symbols,” Zimmerman wrote.

Bunch of "regular Joe" protesters my ass...

Seig Heil!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-13-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-14-2017, 09:21 PM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by DuckforcoveR - 08-16-2017, 05:20 PM