Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally
(08-16-2017, 02:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: There was a police presence, but they were ordered to stand down. Then when one side (not sure which one; I'm confused at this point too) wanted to leave, the police forced them to use the exit that pushed them right into the face of the opposition.  That's when things got really bad.

This was a staged event (False Flag) to cause chaos, then the media used it to further the hate to divide our country.
Soros and his minions at play again!

I know, Mystic... but for those who refuse to see the obvious, I felt that a lil' hand-holding was
required. I have no benefit or loss from what happened in Charlottesville, but it p*sses me off when
some are unable to view it with a neutral eye.

It's almost 'cult-ish' in it's nature. The inability to perceive an incident like this -that was without any
positive policing and the fact that both sides were responsible for the violence.
I don't care who-voted-for-who, but I would've thought truth would be a noble goal to maintain instead
of name-calling and comments that seriously debating the subject is too lofty for RN members to appreciate.

It's schoolyard behavior in regards of tossing insulting comments about and then threatening to leave the
website. It is called 'Ring & Run'
(Rant over! -and certainly not aimed at you!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-13-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-14-2017, 09:21 PM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by BIAD - 08-16-2017, 03:02 PM