Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally
Before everyone bashes "who is right and who is wrong" there were seriosuly NAZIS marching through the streets of an American state. Fully fucking armed and marching. I'm all for free speech but if you don't expect a response after millions of our compatriots  died to supress that then fuck off.

This wasnt "thugs against police" or "hippies against 'the man' yo" these are pure blooded nazi sympathizers. Dont f'n mistake that.

Yes, they have freedom to their obsird speech. Yes, they have the freedom to assemble. But fucking run people over because they tried to shout out a bunch of hitler loving cunts? 

I swore a lot, sorry.

But dont give me any bullshit about blood you spilt when I lost a quarter of my bloodline in WW2 because these nazi fucks.

DFC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-13-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by 1984hasarrived - 08-14-2017, 09:21 PM
RE: Car plows into dozens of protesters at Charlottesville rally - by DuckforcoveR - 08-14-2017, 02:26 AM