Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For the love of (face palm)
(08-11-2017, 11:45 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: ...Outsider my ass. He's a damn fraud.

I think his communication skills could do with brushing-up on, I'll agree there!!

Personally, I think Trump is just sabre-rattling to appease those who want who kick the shit out of North Korea.
Now that the 'Russian collusion' rubbish has eased, the media have looked to this mild-concern because it's
easier to debate something that hasn't actually happened yet.

But it is of course, a concern if it escalates to more than just words.
China won't want the US sitting any closer and Russia certainly won't, but I can see how Kim Jong-un needs
to show his strength to his people by using strong words and a display of his Songun in the square of
Pyongyang.

He's a dictator and any alternative views or ideas are quashed by using labour camps and 're-education'
facilities. Anyone who monitors the communications of the people they rule is a organisation that doesn't
believe in trust... and 'Lil' Kim' doesn't trust.

He just wants the sanctions lifted and like a spoilt kid, he's threatening to cause trouble.
The sad part is that the 'World Police'... the USA, are the ones who're looked to -to sort it out.

If it kicks-off -and it's a big 'if', the United States will take a scolding from the United Nations and once more,
accept a quiet phone-call later from the same people, thanking them.
This is how it's been done for years.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
For the love of (face palm) - by DuckforcoveR - 08-11-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by guohua - 08-12-2017, 01:47 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by guohua - 08-12-2017, 02:33 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by BIAD - 08-12-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by Grace - 08-15-2017, 04:45 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by Ninurta - 08-15-2017, 12:38 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by Grace - 08-15-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by guohua - 08-15-2017, 02:56 AM