Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For the love of (face palm)
@"Mystic Wanderer"  Thank You, you're right, as most of you know, my husband and I go to the VA hospital here in Phx, Az. often, sometimes twice a week.
In the last three months we've notice a BIG change as to how their staff treats and responds to the Veterans. 
We've also noticed the Vet's are Happier with the care and faster appointment times.

One of the things I noticed first was, less staff sitting around on cell phones ignoring my husband and I and the Men And Women needing assistance.
It's like they are worried about their jobs or being wrote up.

We both like President Trump, The N. Korean Crap was laid in his Lap and he's not going to pay Tax Dollar Ransom Monies to The Little Dictator so he can get more Nuc's and Eat Steaks while his people eat Grass and Starve.
My husband says he knows exactly what President Trump is Doing, he's Pushing the Little Fat Boys Buttons,,,, So we can respond and take the little Ass-Hole Out.
China will Complain and threaten but they won't get involved as long as we stay well within N. Korea and not threaten their border.

Plus our Military Commanders aren't Stupid, if they thought things would go sour, they inform President Trump, He does trust them and has given his Field Commanders the Power to make Command Decision's.

Kill the Little Fat Boy and His Generals and it's over. 

Besides, everyone is concerned about those Fortified Artillery canon's in the hill side, yes and so what?
Installed in the 60's and 70's, upgrade in the late 70's and 80's.
Now these 1000 canon's are in a hill side, blast doors and these doors have been shut for how many years? We don't have Satellite or Spy Plane  pictures of these Canon's with their blast doors open nor have we got information or pictures of them being fired to keep them in working order.
Now think about those Big Ass Bombs we have, don't you think they could cause those tunnels to collapse upon themselves? 

If you have Canon Shells and Canon's that haven't been fired in 30, 40, 50 Years,,,,,,, You want to be the first person to pull the Trigger!! ??   

OK, I hope President Trump does get a chance to rid the World and N. Korea of this little Creep!
free the people in the Slave Labor Camps and feed the people of N. Korea and allow the two Korea's to get to know each other again.
Just Our Humble Opinion
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
For the love of (face palm) - by DuckforcoveR - 08-11-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by guohua - 08-12-2017, 01:47 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by guohua - 08-12-2017, 02:33 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by BIAD - 08-12-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by Grace - 08-15-2017, 04:45 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by Ninurta - 08-15-2017, 12:38 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by Grace - 08-15-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: For the love of (face palm) - by guohua - 08-15-2017, 02:56 AM