Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jude's Not so Excellent adventure...
(07-11-2017, 09:40 AM)Jude Wrote: What do You Think?

I only ask because I have confidence in the brain trust of fellow Rogues.

I'm publishing in a few minutes.

Jude

Explanation: I liked it and I commented ... [as follows] ...

Quote:Struth mate! You hang in there ok! From Australia @ Canada ... "A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ! And @ Christy Clark ... WTF? STOP with the 'nanny state' and cough up the cold hard cash quickly to your fellow Canadians OK! Be Fair Dinkum Now! Why cant Canadian Banks take the Canadian Red Cross 'food-stamps' etc and swap them directly for cash? Or don't they trust the the Canadian Government and the Canadian Red Cross to pay them back? Print more of the Loony if you must! The USA printed TRILLIONS! Take a slight hit to inflation i.e. What is a 36 billion Loony's in comparison to Canada's GDP of 1.5 trillion Loony's? You do the maths but its less than 2.5% and would give EVERY Canadian 1000 Loony's each to inject into Canada's economy, most of which comes back in sales taxes when its spent, and you and your party's next election would be almost ensured! You KNOW it makes sense! Otherwise I'm boycotting mayple syrup until they get paid!

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps. minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Jude's Not so Excellent adventure... - by Jude - 07-08-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Jude's Not so Excellent adventure... - by OmegaLogos - 07-11-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: Jude's Not so Excellent adventure... - by Sol - 07-14-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Jude's Not so Excellent adventure... - by Sol - 07-18-2017, 02:09 PM