Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] Manchester Arena attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt.
'...Donald Trump has ordered a review into how sensitive material relating to the Manchester
terror attack that was shared across the Atlantic by British intelligence officials was leaked
to the US media.

The president threatened to identify and prosecute those who handed unauthorised information
to the New York Times after the UK government reacted with fury to the leaks...'
SOURCE:

The lackadaisical attitude that the MSM has shown in their ridiculous claims, over-subtle innuendos,
and basic out-right biased lying, is now coming home to roost.

I can appreciate the need to protect sources, but displaying the information allegedly given by such
official sources in such a hate-driven manner for your President will now bring about an attempt to
destroy the umbrella of keeping sources secret in the name of free speech.

These political sources... if they exist, will not only lose their positions, but possibly go to prison.
If the accused Journalists resist to reveal their 'snitches' they could also be put in the same situation.
And if these leakers don't exist...?

But what I suggest the heads of the mainstream media and the security agencies should really be
concerned about is how ridiculous they are appearing to the world. The 'mouthy' attitude that the
FBI and other supposed maturely-centred organisations could be perceived as, only goes towards
nurturing confidence in enemies such agencies are assigned to oppose.

I've heard the expression about President Trump of 'fourth-dimensional chess' but to be candid,
it seems more like clumsy tiddly-winks by Journalists, agents and political figures... and Donald
Trump laughing at the chaos across the board.

Those who were supposed to dumb-down the masses were not supposed to drink the same
Kool-aid!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UK] Manchester Arena attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt. - by BIAD - 05-25-2017, 09:46 PM