Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bill O’Reilly Thrives at Fox News, Even as Harassment Settlements Add Up.
Quote:The revelations about Mr. O’Reilly, 67, come after sexual harassment accusations against Mr. Ailes led
to an internal investigation that found women at Fox News faced harassment. Current and former Fox
News employees told The Times that they feared making complaints to network executives or the
human resources department.'

This goes on more than people realize in the work place.  Women are threatened with losing their job if they speak up... bullied is the correct term, I believe. 

This was bad where I used to work.  Some women went and filed harassment charges, only to be placed in a lower-level position by the men at the top. So, they were sending out the message, "don't mess with us men, or you'll pay!" 

After that, most women chose to just keep their mouth shut and keep their higher-paying job. It's not fair, but that's how it is, unless you have something on tape, or pictures to prove your point.  Apparently, having other witnesses isn't enough... at least where I worked.  smallnotamused

If Bill O'Reilly is guilty of sexual harassment, he needs to be fired! But, as long as he brings in the viewers, this won't happen. tinyok

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill O’Reilly Thrives at Fox News, Even as Harassment Settlements Add Up. - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-04-2017, 04:04 PM