Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DNA Study Proves Bigfoot is Human Hybrid
(06-07-2017, 08:54 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 10:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I'm sorry @"BIAD", but I couldn't understand much of what this lady was saying; she has a very strong accent.   mediumitwasntme

I didn't get past more than 10 minutes before I gave up.  I'm sure it's a good video, or else you wouldn't have recommended it.

Is that how you sound?

I do understand the accent problem, it's sort of a Manchester/Liverpool-based accent with some
Yorkshire/old-Pirate  'Oooh-Arrgh' thrown in!!
As I said, Deborah relates her information the way two neighbours in the lower-North would talk
over a garden fence without realising the needs of a wider audience.

But it's the topic of believing Bigfoot exists in the UK that fascinates me, it just doesn't make sense!
The British Isles is too small and even though the abundance of edible foliage would be adequate
for such a creature, the sightings would be so many that at the very least, a body would have been
found by now.

My own accent is similar to this!
Hope this helps.

I understood him just fine.  Must have just been her.  I think she was going a little faster; harder to understand. 
Heck, I can't understand people over here when they get to talking too fast. I'm from the South; we talk slow.   tinylaughing

Messages In This Thread
RE: DNA Study Proves Bigfoot is Human Hybrid - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-07-2017, 01:48 PM