Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DNA Study Proves Bigfoot is Human Hybrid
There's a woman I've been listening to on Youtube for a few weeks with regards to this phenomena
of Bigfoot. This isn't a professionally-created radio show or a hand-held camera wander through a
forest with an overlay of a whispering voice implying peril from a huge shaggy beast.

There's no fancy graphics or even an on-site audience to lend credibility that a hairy giant is walking
in the remote countryside. It's just someone calling out across the world trying to find out what she saw.

Even at this point, the average reader of such weird stuff would possibly just dismiss it as someone
wishing to get on the gravy-train of Bigfoot exploitation and at the very least, enjoy a cultish following for
personal reasons.

The odd thing about Deborah Hatswell is that the country she had her 'Willd-man' encounter was England
and by all rational sense based on the size of the country -and of course, internet lore, that just can't be.

This lady who struggles with some physical disabilities has produced a conduit where other people of the
British Isles can come and give their own accounts, and with all the trappings of a gossipy 'over-the-fence'
chat, Deborah is highlighting that this narrow, well-stocked realm surrounded by water has an occupier
that... well, just shouldn't exist!

Deborah lives in Salford, which is a borough of Manchester in the upper-centre of England and to be
candid, could not be perceived in the same light as the great north woods of Oregon!
Housing estates, busy roads and nearly seven million humans are crammed into that area of the North
-West and city of Salford enjoying nearly four-hundred thousand of them.

But Deborah Hatswell is certain she saw something when she was a girl, something that many tend to
imagine only exists in the wilderness of the USA. As the now-middle-aged woman has searched for an
answer to what scared the daylights out of her in her childhood, she's discovered that there's others just
like her... others who've seen something that goes against the prudish British grain.

The location of her sighting was a public park that held a golf course and a tennis court, and at this point,
I'd suspect most would roll their eyes and contemplate hitting the 'Discussion' button.
I understand, truly I do.
But I've quietly gone about looking into Mrs. Hatswell's claim and watched the videos she's provided and
it seems something is really going on here.

Maybe it's illegal migrants hiding out and using the wooded corridors in the countryside to move around or
maybe it's just the 'homeless' that the media have categorised as something that's just normal these days.
Hoaxers and humans intentionally and accidentally creating an impression of a wild-man isn't out of the question,
of course... that's part of our make-up sadly.

But it could be just what the many hundreds have claimed and the 'Woodwose' of folklore is still about in
Britain and the down-to-earth forum that Deborah Hatswell has created is a breath of fresh air in today's
in the Bigfoot community.

Mrs. Hatswell's accent and delivery is straight-forward without the need to connect an report to herself and
with the aid of a map she created to show the locations of reported accounts, Deborah offers to the world
a perception that isn't usually laid against the natural view of Great Britain.

Here's a link to her Map.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1928]

And here's her video, see what you think.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: DNA Study Proves Bigfoot is Human Hybrid - by BIAD - 06-05-2017, 04:20 PM