Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DNA Study Proves Bigfoot is Human Hybrid
(03-31-2017, 10:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Too much testosterone in the hormones?

(Mystic, I'm going to try to stick with the established way of looking at how Bigfoot
could or couldn't stem from the lineage of primates and move on from there!)

Answer:
I think it must be more than just that, the covering of hair against the inclement
weather and survival in the wild and the endurance levels needed to cover areas
in search of a variety of food implies to me that we're not dealing with an anomaly
in the primate species.

Here's the usual mapping of the primate evolution, notice how we seem to place
modern man as the end of the evolution and the oddity that we're the only species
that lost our hair.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1522]

I looked at some articles about why we may have lost our 'fur' and academia tends to
land on three possible reasons.
An early semi-aquatic life foraging for food in shallow waters with hair being a poor
insulator in water.
Parasite control by shedding hair and by doing so, enhancing sexual attractiveness.
Body temperature control under a hot sun.
(However, cold nights tends to make this last opinion suspect)
SOURCE:

So assuming a large hairy intelligent biped exists in the Americas, they forego the
benefits of hunting for food in water, they tolerate lice and endure the heat of the
Tibetan and Great North woods sun in favour of not losing their hair!

Really...?!
So every animal that carries fur or hair is less intelligent that the only ape who's shed
his hair? That's main problem here and similar to the humorous discussion Ninurta and
myself discussing intelligence in dolphins, the base-line of logic starts with modern man.

There has been no evidence that primates existed in the Americas... that's a fact.
Then explain Native Americans...? -and before you jump in and comment about the
ice-bridge from Asia to Canada, are we to say that this passage was only selective to
homo erectus and a few species of animals?

It's entirely possible that Sasquatch crossed over for the same reasons the bald guy
with the animal-skin went there, in search of better survival conditions.
It makes sense, sense that any animal wishing to persevere would appreciate, knowingly
or not.

But, the large animal that wanders around Canada and North America cannot exist because
scientists have refused to investigate something that doesn't make sense.
All animals can be trapped because of the need for food. If an animal senses something
is dangerous, they steer clear of the situation, but still  observe from a distance.

Bigfoot doesn't seem to fall for our tricks ... and that takes us towards a perception that
we believe only we have the patent on. Trust.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: DNA Study Proves Big Foot is Human Hybrid - by BIAD - 04-01-2017, 06:42 PM