Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Guide to Increase Your ET Abduction Chances
(03-30-2017, 10:31 AM)M Wrote: @BIAD, that's what makes us so appealing; we have a bit of each race, so we have some of what makes each race 'special'.

The so-called elite see themselves as being the special ones because they keep their bloodlines pure with only one race, but...
that's also why they fear us.  If we ever discover/remember we are more 'special' than them, it's game over. :smallwink:

You mean we 'The Useless Eaters' -because of our many-worlds make-up will overcome the tyranny that
those of a single race have brainwashed us into believing. Could be... but I'd wager that this could also
be nothing more than attributing current racial debates to another 'Them & Us' arena.

In my humble opinion, there is merit in this scenario only because humans have attempted it in the past
and considering that anyone who doesn't follow the establishment's demands is deemed a 'Nazi' by the
uninformed it would be fitting in a way.

I'm sure there are those who are powerful in this world where certain factors bring about that power, who look
on those politically and financially weaker than themselves as 'lesser' and I would expect that actions would be
taken to retain that 'Them & Us' situation in favour of the 'Elite'

But is it as a wise book suggests 'As Above, So Below' and experimenting aliens regularly become entangled with
the same brand of politics that the stuff in their big blue petri dish deals with...?!! Ironic, nuh?!

If we're being overseen by a civilisation that is countless years ahead of us and we're perceived as nothing
more than the outcome of an experiment, are we not now bound on a journey where that 'Them & Us' positioning
is being put to the test?

And what if those with the expensive baubles and big sticks afforded to them don't want to take part...?
Will those celestial 'Overlords' have to step in and reveal themselves?

I honestly hope your view is initially wrong, but correct when it comes to equalling our society with assistance
from the outsiders.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Guide to Increase Your ET Abduction Chances - by BIAD - 03-30-2017, 11:20 AM