Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trump Phone Tapping Claims: Republican Senator Wants Answers.
Here is something very interesting I came across on my news feed...

[/url]
[url=http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3525477/]

Quote:http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3525477/

U.E. Everyone should read this very carefully the posts
Obama installed new WH computers/internet Jan 1, 2017 which are written here and again I will post TRUNEWS where you'll be able to click 16:00 marker for February 15, 2017 show I'll post the show in the comments below:

TruNews ^ | February 15, 2017 | Rick Wiles
Posted on 2/15/2017, 9:53:00 PM by Right-wing Librarian

Within today's TruNews Daily News broadcast, Rick Wiles discusses reports that Obama had all old White House computers and software systems removed, and replaced with all new computers/internet.
The program is very interesting in its entirety, but particularly at around the 16:00 marker, he speaks to this specific information.
It is suspected that Obama has the old computers/system up and running at his Sedition Headquarters just a few blocks away.

It makes sense Obama would leave no trace of nefarious activity, but was he authorized to do take the computers for himself or his new seditious organization?
One wonders just how they rigged the new computers/systems. Do they now have a direct feed?
They also installed a new phone system April 2016.
Rick Wiles believes it will be John McCain himself that files impeachment paperwork within 30 days. After all previous attempts to take DJT down failed, impeachment is the current phase of the takedown plan. After that, it's the final "A" solution.

Source

I think it's an interesting concept that Obama could have direct access to the new computers in the White House.  Is this why he had to move so close, so he could get a good signal?  Is this where the leaks have been coming from all along?   minusculethinking

Messages In This Thread
RE: President Trump Phone Tapping Claims: Republican Senator Wants Answers. - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-06-2017, 07:03 PM