Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trump Phone Tapping Claims: Republican Senator Wants Answers.
(03-05-2017, 05:17 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Very good point @"BIAD" but I think if there was something nefarious to this one of 2 things would have happened:

1) - SOMEBODY would have leaked this prior to the election. Why nag about private server and Podesta Leaks if you have the biggest scandal since Watergate going on? 

2) - He wouldn't have taken to twitter, the DOJ would be investigating this and probably have warrants and indictments at the ready. The US Government (and others) have a very good track record of covering their asses when they really need to. And either Trump was briefed about this in an intelligence briefing (and then proceeds to spill the beans on Twitter) or he really is just a buffoon who can't stop himself. Verbal diarrhea.

I must admit, if Trump's gang knew during the campaign that Trump Towers was wire-tapped, I'm sure
it would've been announced a.s.a.p 

As far as President Trump's 'tweeting' is concerned, that's with his distrust of mainstream media.
I cannot comment (because I don't know!)... who would do what to investigate this claim.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: President Trump Phone Tapping Claims: Republican Senator Wants Answers. - by BIAD - 03-05-2017, 06:05 PM