Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trump Phone Tapping Claims: Republican Senator Wants Answers.
President Trump phone tapping claims: Republican senator wants answers.

'A leading Republican calls the US President's surveillance allegations serious and says
the public deserve more information.
Donald Trump should reveal what he knows about an alleged wire tap of his phones
ordered by Barack Obama before November's election, says a Republican senator.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1361]

Ben Sasse called the US President's surveillance claims serious and said the public deserved
more information. The politician said it was possible the tycoon had been illegally tapped at Trump
Tower, but, if so, he should explain what sort of device it was and how he knew about it.

Mr Trump has not offered any evidence to support his claims, and Mr Obama has rejected the
allegations, saying they were "simply false".

On Saturday Mr Trump tweeted: "Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my 'wires tapped' in
Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

The President added: "Is it legal for a sitting president to be 'wire tapping' a race for president
prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!"
"I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was
tapping my phones in October, just prior to election!"

And in an additional message, he said: "How low has President Obama gone to tapp (sic)
my phones during the very sacred election process.
This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"

But Kevin Lewis, a spokesman for Mr Obama, rejected the allegations, saying: "A cardinal rule
of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any
independent investigation led by the Department of Justice."
He added: "As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever
ordered surveillance on any US citizen.
"Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi ridiculed President Trump, writing: "The Deflector-in-Chief
is at it again. An investigation by an independent commission is the only answer."

McCarthyism is defined as making allegations of subversion or treason with insufficient regard for
evidence.

It is said to have begun with an executive order issued by President Harry Truman in March 1947,
requiring all federal employees within the American civil service to be screened for "loyalty".
Senator Joseph McCarthy claimed in 1950 that known communists were working in the US State
Department.
Later, in 1954, he was censured by the Senate.

The Watergate political scandal followed a break in at the Democratic National Committee's HQ
in the Watergate office building in Washington DC in 1972. Multiple abuses of power by President
Nixon's administration were subsequently discovered, eventually forcing his resignation...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
He won't get any answers, I sure it was paid by Soros through a Private Contractor for Obama and Hillary.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Trump's "evidence" is what he read on Brietbart.

A president can't order wiretaps. A federal judge can though (if there is suspicion of a crime), in which case, Trump may be in deep shit tinycool
(03-05-2017, 04:01 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Trump's "evidence" is what he read on Brietbart.

A president can't order wiretaps. A federal judge can though (if there is suspicion of a crime), in which case, Trump may be in deep shit tinycool

You're right DFC, the word 'evidence' can be applied quite liberally these days!
minusculethumbsup

Although... overthrowing Government officials in other countries and installing a preferred person
would also be disavowed by the leader of the country doing the overthrowing!!
(03-05-2017, 04:01 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Trump's "evidence" is what he read on Brietbart.

Correct the above statement is true if the wiretapping is done through the proper channels and documented.
Would anyone in the Soros, Obama and Clinton Camp do ant thing that was Legal and Documented? I Don't Think So!
(03-05-2017, 04:10 PM)BIAD Wrote:

You're right DFC, the word 'evidence' can be applied quite liberally these days!
minusculethumbsup

Although... overthrowing Government officials in other countries and installing a preferred person
would also be disavowed by the leader of the country doing the overthrowing!!

Very good point @"BIAD" but I think if there was something nefarious to this one of 2 things would have happened:

1) - SOMEBODY would have leaked this prior to the election. Why nag about private server and Podesta Leaks if you have the biggest scandal since Watergate going on? 

2) - He wouldn't have taken to twitter, the DOJ would be investigating this and probably have warrants and indictments at the ready. The US Government (and others) have a very good track record of covering their asses when they really need to. And either Trump was briefed about this in an intelligence briefing (and then proceeds to spill the beans on Twitter) or he really is just a buffoon who can't stop himself. Verbal diarrhea.
Quote:DC Whisperer reported: The Obama administration engaged in surveillance of Trump Tower communications during the 2016 Election. With that fact now front and center, voters would do well to recall all of the “leaks” that were said to be coming from inside the then-Trump campaign. Were operatives working under the direction of a then-sitting President of the United States, the source of those leaks? Some are already suggesting YES, making what Barack Obama potentially did in 2016 MUCH WORSE than anything Richard Nixon did leading up to the Watergate scandal. This is big. This is the Obama Shadow Government now being exposed in real time:

Source

I was looking at several articles and videos last night on this topic.  If they can prove Obama did this, they say it could be bigger than Watergate, and Obama and his minions would be arrested. 

O God, I hope they find the evidence!!   minusculeknocks
(03-05-2017, 05:17 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: Very good point @"BIAD" but I think if there was something nefarious to this one of 2 things would have happened:

1) - SOMEBODY would have leaked this prior to the election. Why nag about private server and Podesta Leaks if you have the biggest scandal since Watergate going on? 

2) - He wouldn't have taken to twitter, the DOJ would be investigating this and probably have warrants and indictments at the ready. The US Government (and others) have a very good track record of covering their asses when they really need to. And either Trump was briefed about this in an intelligence briefing (and then proceeds to spill the beans on Twitter) or he really is just a buffoon who can't stop himself. Verbal diarrhea.

I must admit, if Trump's gang knew during the campaign that Trump Towers was wire-tapped, I'm sure
it would've been announced a.s.a.p 

As far as President Trump's 'tweeting' is concerned, that's with his distrust of mainstream media.
I cannot comment (because I don't know!)... who would do what to investigate this claim.
Here is another report worth the read:

Quote:BREAKING: Here’s How the Obama Administration Wiretapped Trump
Originally when I heard about the Trump tweet about Donald Trump being wiretapped, I questioned it.
[Image: Obama-old-and-gray-610x376.jpg]However, after doing a bit of digging, I have no doubt it was true. Further, it was indeed Obama who authorized the wiretap.

To further the Russian ruse, in June 2016, the Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA). The request was made in order to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. Their hopes were to connect then candidate Trump to the Russians. Much to the chagrin of Obama, FISA denied the request.

Thus again in October 2016 the Obama administration submitted a new, more narrow request to the FISA court. This request focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. Keep in mind, Obama knew there was no connection. He just needed access to Trump Tower in order to set up the wiretaps.

As expected, no evidence is found.

However the wiretaps continued under the guise of national security reasons, as Andrew McCarthy of National Review noted. Moreover, you can bet that Obama was hoping for an “October surprise” that never came.
At this point, we have Watergate 2.0…on steroids.

The Obama administration was now providing surveillance on an opposing presidential campaign, because we know that Obama was partnered with Hillary Clinton. Along with likely tipping off the Clinton campaign, the federal government ran the Russian ruse with the full backing of the federal government.

It didn’t help.

Recall the video where a former national security operative said they were behind exposing Hillary Clinton as well as other operatives who were plotting against Trump and the American people?

Hillary was thwarted, as we all know by now.
However what was NSA Director Mike Rogers’ role?
♦ On Tuesday November 8th, 2016 the election was held. Results announced Wednesday November 9th, 2016.
♦ On Thursday November 17th, 2016, NSA Director Mike Rogers traveled to New York and met with President-Elect Donald Trump.

After this,
♦ On Friday November 18th The Washington Post reported on a recommendation in “October” that Mike Rogers be removed from his NSA position:
Quote:The heads of the Pentagon and the nation’s intelligence community have recommended to President Obama that the director of the National Security Agency, Adm. Michael S. Rogers, be removed.
The recommendation, delivered to the White House last month, was made by Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr., according to several U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

How was President Trump informed about the wiretap? Who’s to say. But there apparently are people who still remain loyal to the Republic.
There is no way a weak-kneed sissy like Barack Obama will destroy America. He couldn’t do it as president, and he damn sure won’t do it as a citizen. If he keeps this up, he may find himself running to a country that won’t extradite him to the United States.

I believe Obama and his minions will find out soon enough that President Trump has no problem indicting them on treason or sedition.

Source
PLOT THICKENS: Guess Who Appointed FISC Judges Who Authorized Wiretaps

Quote:It turns out that Bill Clinton appointed the judges who approved the FISA appeal to wiretap candidate Trump.
[Image: Bill-Clinton-hands-up-610x336.jpg]What an incestuous relationship that exists within DC.

On December 30, 2012, about a month after he was elected for his second term, Obama signed warrantless-wiretapping bill into law.
“The FISA bill gives the government clearance to tap into American citizens’ communications with people outside of the U.S. without a warrant, so long as it is done in the name of collecting foreign intelligence.”

Recall that the acting Attorney General for Obama pursued this course of action and was reject by the FISA court. This court is comprised of differing appointee’s, the appointments made by a variety of former presidents. The current court has Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, GW Bush and Obama appointees.

Thus, this non-partisan committee turned down the initial request made in June of 2016. The case was then appeal, and this went to the appeal court which just happen to be all Clinton appointed judges.

This certainly sheds light on the secret meeting on the tarmac between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton.

The procedure is as follows. After denial of FISA applications by the FISC, the action may be appealed to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review. The Court of Review is a three judge panel. Since its creation, the court has come into session twice: in 2002 and 2008.

FISC Judges: Who are these judges who approved the FISA warrant appeal on President Trump…

#1. Bryson, William Curtis
Federal Judicial Service:
Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Nominated by William J. Clinton on June 22, 1994, to a seat vacated by Howard Thomas Markey. Confirmed by the Senate on September 28, 1994, and received commission on September 29, 1994. Assumed senior status on January 7, 2013.

#2. Josė A. Cabranes
Judge, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
Nominated by Jimmy Carter on November 6, 1979, to a seat vacated by Jon O. Newman. Confirmed by the Senate on December 5, 1979, and received commission on December 10, 1979. Served as chief judge, 1992-1994. Service terminated on August 12, 1994, due to appointment to another judicial position.

Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Nominated by William J. Clinton on May 24, 1994, to a seat vacated by Richard J. Cardamone. Confirmed by the Senate on August 9, 1994, and received commission on August 10, 1994.

#3. Richard C. Tallman
Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Nominated by William J. Clinton on October 20, 1999, to a seat vacated by Betty Binns Fletcher. Confirmed by the Senate on May 24, 2000, and received commission on May 25, 2000.
Judge, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review, 2014-present

Just so we are clear, let’s recap:
The Obama administration was denied a wiretap of four Trump campaign staffers. They then formed a cabal, where they managed to appeal the ruling to a court stack with Clinton administration appointees, whereby they obtained the wiretap.
They then monitored the activities of a competing campaign.

Believe it or not THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY. Go HERE.
(Highlights by me)

Source
I don't know how to share from Twitter, but for those who have an account, click on this link.  This is a great interview by Pete Hegseth on Fox News.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/838456730040180736
Good video, I seen it earlier.  minusculethumbsup2
Quote:Former CIA analyst Larry C. Johnson says that according to his sources, the Obama administration worked with the NSA, the CIA and Britain’s GCHQ to disseminate information about Donald Trump that was illegally obtained via surveillance before the election.

Quote:Johnson joined the CIA in 1985 and was later promoted to become Senior Regional Analyst for Central America before moving on to work for the State Department.

The former CIA analyst told RT that the controversy was a “huge deal” and that Trump’s only real mistake was to call it a “wiretap” which was “technically inaccurate” and that those who have denied the charges on behalf of Obama are using semantics to fool the public.
“I understand from very good friends that both Jim Clapper and John Brennan at CIA were intimately involved in trying to derail the candidacy of Donald Trump, that there was some collusion overseas with Britain’s own GHCQ,” explained Johnson, adding that information on Trump gathered by GCHQ was passed to Brennan and illegally disseminated within the Obama administration with the green light coming from Obama himself.

“Donald Trump is in essence correct that the intelligence agencies and some in the law enforcement community on the side of the FBI were in fact illegally trying to access, monitor his communications with his aides and with other people – all of this with an end of trying to destroy and discredit his presidency,” said Johnson, noting that the head of the NSA, Admiral Michael Rogers, visited Trump shortly after his victory, prompting Clapper and others to call for Rogers to be fired.
According to Johnson, Rogers visited Trump Tower in order to “cover himself” because he knew the NSA had been used to spy on Trump.
“There is a genuine effort to take out and defeat Donald Trump even in the aftermath of his election,” said Johnson, calling for the senior executives behind the plot within the NSA and CIA to be fired.
According to the former CIA analyst, there is a “coordinated, organized effort” on behalf of Obama and his allies to sabotage Trump, and some within that camp even thought they could prevent him from taking the oath of office by releasing the infamous “pissgate” dossier.
“What they’re doing I think would fall under the definition of sedition,” he added.
Johnson went on to opine that there was “no evidence” that Russia meddled in the U.S. election.
Over the weekend, former Director of National Intelligence Clapper went public to assert that the Obama administration was not involved in any effort to spy on Donald Trump.
Some pointed out the irony of the mainstream media affording credibility to Clapper’s statements given that he lied under oath about domestic surveillance during his 2013 testimony in front of Congress.

Source
Great article that I just came across today...

I'll only share a tid-bit of it here.  You can read it in it's entirety at: The Source Article

Quote:Are you telling me Barack Obama didn’t know what was going on?”

Levin insisted on building on the case further.  “The New York Times, ‘intercepted Russian communications part of an inquiry into Trump associate, January 19.  The FBI is leading the investigations aided by the NSA, the CIA, Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit.  The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but they have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing.’”

“Listen to this, one official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.”

“Let’s continue, New York Times again, NSA gets more latitude to share intercepted communications in the final days of the Obama administration.  The administration has expanded the power of the NSA to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s sixteen other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.

“Why would do this on the way out the door?  Well, on March 1 we have exhibit 6.  Obama administration rushed to preserve intelligence of Russian election hacking.  In the Obama administration’s last days, listen to this, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Trump and Russians across the government.

“I’m not done!  Exhibit 7.  New York Times, ‘Flynn is said to have talked to Russians about sanctions Trump took office.’  Where’d they get this information?
“Here we have the Washington Post, March 2nd, U.S. investigators have examined contacts Attorney General Sessions had with Russian officials during the time he was advising Donald Trump’s campaign.  The focus of the U.S. counter intelligence investigation has been on communication between Trump campaign officials and Russia. 

“Now listen to this.  The inquiry against Sessions is examining his contacts while serving as Trump’s foreign policy advisor in the SPRING and summer of 2016!”
“This has been going on for a year!”

Hegseth waited until Levin had laid out the entire case as we know it to be so far and then asked him: “As you do on your radio program, you lay out a devastating case based on public documents and not right wing sources but mainstream left-wing sources.  How confident are you that this investigation that was on so-called Russian hacking but that the White House now says will be broadened to look into executive overreach, how confident are you that they’ll be able to find something there?”

Levin responded immediately: “They already found something!  The issue isn’t whether the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign or transition or certain of its surrogates, the issue is the extent of it!  They went into court a second time.  They were so aggressive, they waited four or five months, they go back in October, weeks before the general election, they narrow their request, all of a sudden we have leaks coming out on Flynn, then we have a ‘oh, a horrible meeting that took place between Sessions and so forth,’ and I’m telling you as a former Chief of Staff to an Attorney General of the United States in the Reagan administration, these are police state tactics.
“What did Barack Obama know?  He knew everything I just read to you apart from one or two articles. 
You know how I know?  “IT’S IN THE NEWSPAPERS!!!” 
So Barack Obama not only knew this but he gets a daily intelligence briefing!  And, let me tell you something about daily intelligence briefings, if your Attorney General and your FBI is going to a FISA court to get a warrant to investigate aspects of an opposition party in the middle of a general election campaign how much you want to bet the president of the United States knew that?”

Here is something very interesting I came across on my news feed...

[/url]
[url=http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3525477/]

Quote:http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3525477/

U.E. Everyone should read this very carefully the posts
Obama installed new WH computers/internet Jan 1, 2017 which are written here and again I will post TRUNEWS where you'll be able to click 16:00 marker for February 15, 2017 show I'll post the show in the comments below:

TruNews ^ | February 15, 2017 | Rick Wiles
Posted on 2/15/2017, 9:53:00 PM by Right-wing Librarian

Within today's TruNews Daily News broadcast, Rick Wiles discusses reports that Obama had all old White House computers and software systems removed, and replaced with all new computers/internet.
The program is very interesting in its entirety, but particularly at around the 16:00 marker, he speaks to this specific information.
It is suspected that Obama has the old computers/system up and running at his Sedition Headquarters just a few blocks away.

It makes sense Obama would leave no trace of nefarious activity, but was he authorized to do take the computers for himself or his new seditious organization?
One wonders just how they rigged the new computers/systems. Do they now have a direct feed?
They also installed a new phone system April 2016.
Rick Wiles believes it will be John McCain himself that files impeachment paperwork within 30 days. After all previous attempts to take DJT down failed, impeachment is the current phase of the takedown plan. After that, it's the final "A" solution.

Source

I think it's an interesting concept that Obama could have direct access to the new computers in the White House.  Is this why he had to move so close, so he could get a good signal?  Is this where the leaks have been coming from all along?   minusculethinking
Obama, for 8 years claimed he didn't know what was going on, Why you ask, Obama wasn't running anything, it was Soros.
(03-06-2017, 07:54 PM)guohua Wrote: Obama, for 8 years claimed he didn't know what was going on, Why you ask, Obama wasn't running anything, it was Soros.

It was his handler... that woman he just moved into his basement.
This may also be part of Obama's agenda, although I fear it may be deeper
than just a bugging campaign.

What Two Secret Service Agents Did To Trump’s 8 Yr Old Grandson While He Slept!

'This is seriously disturbing! Two Secret service agents hired during the Obama presidency are
now under investigation for participating in disturbing behavior with Trump’s 8 year old grandson.

The two Secret Service officers allegedly took selfies with the young boy while he was asleep 
in a car. Pictures were also taken of the child alone while he was unconscious and unaware
of what was happening.

“THE YOUNG CHILD WOKE UP WHILE THE PICTURES WERE BEING TAKEN AND WAS
EXTREMELY FRIGHTENED AND “FREAKED OUT”.

The alleged incident took place last weekend while the agents were driving eight-year-old
Donald Trump III from the family estate in Westchester, New York, back into Manhattan.
He immediately told his mother what the Secret Service agents did when he arrived home
and she then reported it to his father.

It’s not known whether the men were taking the pictures to sell or for another purpose,
but photographing a protectee without their knowledge, especially a child, is prohibited
in the Secret Service.

The two agents in question have since been summoned to front the Secret Service
Office of Professional Responsibility in DC.

It would be difficult enough for an adult to wake up with strange men pressed up
against them taking pictures, let alone an 8 year old boy.
These men should be fired for their actions!..'
SOURCE:
Confirmed: Susan Rice "Unmasked" Trump Team.

'Once again it appears that Trump was right: the conspiracy theory that a close Obama
associate worked to "unmask" the Trump team, resulting in the ongoing media spectacle
over "collusion" between Trump and the Kremlin, has been confirmed, first by Mike
Cernovich, and now by Bloomberg itself.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1562]

As noted last night, Journalist and author Mike Cernovich dropped an exclusive bombshell
- naming Obama's National Security Advisor Susan Rice as the official responsible for the
'unmasking' of the incoming Trump team during 'incidental' surveillance.
This was apparently discovered after the White House Counsel's office reviewed Rice's
document log requests:

The reports Rice requested to see are kept under tightly-controlled conditions.
Each person must log her name before being granted access to them.
Upon learning of Rice’s actions, [National Security Advisor] H. R. McMaster
dispatched his close aide Derek Harvey to Capitol Hill to brief Chairman Nunes.

Cernovich pointed out, as revealed in an article by Circa, that President Obama began loosening
the rules regarding "incidental intercepts" starting in 2011 - making it easier for the US
Government to spy on individuals who are not the primary target(s) of a surveillance operation.

As his presidency drew to a close, Barack Obama’s top aides routinely
reviewed intelligence reports gleaned from the National Security Agency’s
incidental intercepts of Americans abroad, taking advantage of rules their
boss relaxed starting in 2011 to help the government better fight terrorism,
espionage by foreign enemies and hacking threats

And guess who had authorization to unmask individuals who were 'incidentally' surveilled?
Former CIA Director John Brennan, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and Obama's
National Security advisor Susan Rice.

Also of note is the claim that New York Times journalist Maggie Haberman has been sitting
on the Susan Rice story for at least two days:

This reporter has been informed that Maggie Haberman has had this story
about Susan Rice for at least 48 hours, and has chosen to sit on it in an effort
to protect the reputation of former President Barack Obama.

Fox News anchor Adam Housley tweeted on Friday that the surveillance that led to the unmasking
began before Trump was the GOP nominee, and that the person who did the unmasking is a
"very senior" and "very well known" person in the surveillance community - and not someone in
the FBI.

As ZeroPointNow noted, "this of course begs the question of whether or not President Obama
would have ordered Rice to perform the unmasking."

Until this morning, the Cernovich report was unconfirmed, with many in the "legacy media" accusing
Cernovich, who recently was profiled on 60 Minutes for being a prominent member of the "fake news"
dissemination team for being - what else - fake news.

However, moments ago Bloomberg's Eli Lake confirmed that it was indeed Susan Rice who was
responsible for the repeatedly "unmasking" multiple members of the Trump team, in what may be
dubbed yet another "conspiracy" to delegitimize the current US president.

From Eli Lake:
White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser
Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports
on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign,
according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The pattern of Rice's requests was discovered in a National Security Council review
of the government's policy on "unmasking" the identities of individuals in the U.S.
who are not targets of electronic eavesdropping, but whose communications are
collected incidentally. Normally those names are redacted from summaries of monitored
conversations and appear in reports as something like "U.S. Person One.

As Lake adds, the National Security Council's senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, was
conducting the review, according to two U.S. officials who spoke with Bloomberg View on the condition
of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly. In February Cohen-Watnick
discovered Rice's multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to
Trump transition activities.

He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel's office, who reviewed more
of Rice's requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.

The intelligence reports were summaries of monitored conversations -- primarily between
foreign officials discussing the Trump transition, but also in some cases direct contact
between members of the Trump team and monitored foreign officials.

One U.S. official familiar with the reports said they contained valuable political information
on the Trump transition such as whom the Trump team was meeting, the views of Trump
associates on foreign policy matters and plans for the incoming administration.

Rice has not yet responded to a Bloomberg email seeking comment on Monday morning.
Her role in requesting the identities of Trump transition officials adds an important element
to the dueling investigations surrounding the Trump White House since the president's
inauguration.

Making matters worse, Rice appears to have lied: while she has not spoken directly on the
issue of unmasking, last month when she was asked on the "PBS NewsHour" about reports
that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence
collection, Rice said: "I know nothing about this," adding, "I was surprised to see reports from
Chairman Nunes on that account today...'
SOURCE:

It's the blinking, honey... get that under control and you'll make a fine liar.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)