Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Blue Pill.
There is an English rock band called Half Man Half Biscuit that once wrote 'There is nothing better in life than writing
on the sole of your slipper with a biro' and personally, I have to agree.

But I also have another favourite pastime -that when it comes along, fills me with that warm-fuzzy feeling of confidence
and assures me that I have an handle on what is really happening.
It's that of observing gate-keeping by the established media.

For quite some time now, the UK has been dealing with grooming gangs prowllng the towns and cities with the aims
of sexually abusing predominantly young, white vulnerable girls. These females come from all aspects of working-class
backgrounds, where self-reliance and accountability have been eroded through poverty and the overbearing propaganda
that the Government are the parent and your need for them is undeniable.

Reports appear where local authorities and law enforcement have ignored the complaints and pleas of those aware of
the situation due to one thing that could cast them in a bad light, namely racism.

The men who organise the abuse, sexual activities that involve alcohol, drugs, money, and distribution of these young girls
are principally Pakistani men who's culture perceives white pubescent females has nothing more than vessels to alleviate
their lust and with the current world being terrified that anyone with dark skin cannot be accused of exploiting another race,
the Police and Councils in these regions in the UK stonewalled any genuine investigations under the pretence that the girls
were somehow reciprocal in the crimes.

The Quilliam report, Group Based Child Sexual Exploitation: Dissecting Grooming Gangs, written by Haras Rafiq and Muna Adil,
claims that 84% of grooming gang offenders are Asian, the majority “of Pakistani origin with Muslim heritage”. A report that was
uncomfortable to those who deem themselves 'progressive' and in some circles, announced as entrenched in stereotypical
branding of an ethnic community of the British Isles.

To prove this alleged bromidic narrative, let's look to the BBC for a fair-minded view of these horrible crimes.

Quote:January 2020.
Oxford grooming trial: Men guilty of sexual abuse of girl.

'Three men have been convicted of sexually abusing a schoolgirl in parks, toilets and properties in Oxford.
Naim Khan, 41, Mohammed Nazir, 44, and Raheem Ahmed, 42, were found guilty of 35 offences, including rape
and indecent assault, against the girl when she was aged between 13 and 15.

Oxford Crown Court heard the victim was "treated as a sexual commodity for the use of older men" from 1999 to
2001. Khan was also convicted of indecently assaulting a second girl.
A fourth defendant, Afzal Mohammed, 42, of Randolph Street, Oxford, was found not guilty of one count of rape.
Khan was also accused of one count of kidnap and another of false improvement, but the jury was unable to reach
verdicts on those charges. It also could not reach verdicts on two further counts of rape against Ahmed.

The guilty verdicts:
*Naim Khan, of no fixed address, was found guilty of eight counts of rape, seven counts of indecent assault and one
count of supplying a Class B drug
*Mohammed Nazir, of Wood Farm Road, Oxford, was convicted of seven counts of rape, eight counts of indecent
assault and one count of supplying a Class B drug
*Raheem Ahmed, of no fixed address, was found guilty of two counts of indecent assault and one count of supplying
a Class B drug

Prosecutor Alan Gardner previously told the jury at Oxford Crown Court that attacks took place "in parks, lavatories,
unoccupied houses, and flats". He said the men created "the notion that sexual activity was part of the deal, something
to be provided by the girls in return for what the males gave them".

He added: "There had been grooming behaviour designed to extinguish freedom of choice, to create an illusion of consent."
In the police interview, one victim told officers three men had raped her when she was a schoolgirl after she had been driven
to a house in Howard Street.
Judge Peter Ross asked for further information about the guilty men and said they would be sentenced on a date to be set
in February...'
BBC Source 1:

"You cherry-pick" I hear you say and I'd have to answer that it's the BBC that's doing the choosing. An establishment media
that is funded by the British Government and an organisation that prides itself on diversity and multiculturalism is reporting
these incidents, a feat I'm sure abrades them for several reasons.

Quote:Huddersfield grooming: Man jailed for raping teenage girl.

'A man has been jailed for raping a teenage girl who was groomed and abused by a group of men in Huddersfield.
Banaris Hussain, 36, of Crosland Moor, was sentenced to 10 years after being found guilty at Leeds Crown Court.

Five men in the same trial were sentenced on Friday over the "wicked abuse" of girls aged between 12 and 16.
A total of 27 men have now been convicted over sexual exploitation in the town. As he was led away, Hussain said it
was a "miscarriage of justice".

'Traumatic effect'
Judge Geoffrey Marson QC said he would not repeat the comments made at Friday's sentencing, but said: "I addressed
how the girls had been groomed by a number of Asian men in order for sexual abuse to be committed against them.
"I spoke of the traumatic effect the abuse had on them. You have shown not a shred of remorse for what you did

"The offence of rape was committed at a time when (the victim) was 14 or 15. You raped her when a number of others
were present and also abusing her."

On Friday, Umar Zaman, 31, who is believed to have absconded to Pakistan, and Samuel Fikru, 32, of William Street, were
each jailed for eight years after they were convicted of two counts of rape. A 32-year old man was jailed for 14 years for five
counts of rape, another 32-year-old man was jailed for eight years for one count of rape and a 38-year-old man was jailed for
seven years for attempted rape.
Their names cannot be reported for legal reasons.

Det Ch Insp Richard McNamara, of West Yorkshire Police, said: "We welcome the sentencing of these six men for offences
which can only be described as depraved. "These individuals sexually abused three vulnerable young girls and the sentences
reflect the dreadful nature of what they have done.

"We hope that seeing these men put behind bars, following the guilty verdicts last month at Leeds Crown Court, will be a source
of some comfort for these brave and courageous victims as they continue to come to terms with their lived experiences."
The men were convicted in a fifth trial relating to Operation Tendersea, carried out by West Yorkshire Police.

The offences dated to between 2005 and 2008, when the girls were aged from 12 to 16.
The judge described how vulnerable girls were plied with drugs and alcohol and passed between men in Huddersfield...'
BBC Source 2:

Well, that's only two articles, but I could save time and space by relating this Wikipedia link regarding the Rotherham child
sexual exploitation scandal: Wikipedia.
..and it may assist. Here's a recent one from The Telegraph headlined:

'Asian grooming gang free to roam streets because officers were told to 'find other ethnicities' to investigate,
detective claims'

But I mentioned gate-keeping in the media and this is what I meant. I understand there are two sides to every story, but with this
particular subject, can we just agree that that doing this to children is just wrong in any type of social situation? The blame is being
distributed and massaged into areas where those in authority to stop these horrible and vile acts are the ones who should really held
accountable.

I agree, but it seems that the men who actually committed the crimes are somehow -seemingly by the mainstream media, are looked
upon as simple animals that don't know any better due to their culture. It's as if we perceive the perpetrators of this wide-spread
grooming operation as merely following a natural trait, an inborn need that cannot be denied.

Anyway, the same British Broadcasting Company follows the party-line with their latest gate-keeping dissertation.
This one from Manchester, England and by the way, on the same day of this article, the BBC Breakfast News never
once indicated the ethnicity of the convicted criminals or any insight to why it occurred and is still going on.

Quote:Manchester sex abuse: Exploited children 'were not protected'.

'Police and social workers investigating child sex exploitation in Manchester knew children were suffering "the most profound
abuse... but did not protect them", a report has found. After a child's death in 2003, police identified at least 97 suspects, but
"very few" faced justice, the independent review found.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6983]
Victoria Agoglia and her Grandmother.

The police operation was "prematurely closed down" after officers decided to "remove resources", the report said.

Police said "authorities fell short".
Greater Manchester Police's (GMP) Operation Augusta was set up to tackle "the sexual exploitation throughout a wide area of
a significant number of children in the care system by predominantly Asian men", the report said.

Greater Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham, who commissioned the report as a result of the 2017 BBC documentary The Betrayed
Girls, focused on the death in 2003 of 15-year-old Victoria Agoglia and GMP's subsequent investigation.

He said Victoria's death had "exposed a network of paedophiles brazenly abusing young people in care... [who] should have been
brought to justice but, appallingly, most escaped and some were left to reoffend".
He added there was now "a zero tolerance approach to child sexual exploitation of any kind".

Victoria's grandmother Joan Agoglia said the publication of the report made her feel "wonderful as I've been fighting for this all my
life, it seems". GMP Chief Constable Ian Hopkins apologised for the police failures which allowed the abuse of children in care to
continue.

"On behalf of Greater Manchester Police, I want to apologise to all those vulnerable children who were let down in 2004 by police
not thoroughly investigating the offences that had been committed against them.  "I want to say that I am personally disgusted that
Manchester City Council's (MCC) chief executive Joanne Roney said some social work at the time "fell far below the high standards
we now expect", adding:
"We want to reassure people that, more than a decade and a half of learning later, we are in a much better place."

She said all the social workers and managers involved in the cases were no longer working for the council and four had been referred
to the Health and Care Professions Council for possible disciplinary action.

Who was Victoria Agoglia?
Victoria Agoglia was in the care of Manchester City Council following the death of her mother.

The report found her carers were aware of her being subjected to "multiple threats, sexual assaults and serious sexual exploitation"
and had been told that she was being "injected with heroin by an older Asian man [but] no action was taken by the police or social care".

She subsequently died "having been administered an overdose", but the men who exploited her "have never been brought to justice",
the report said, adding that its authors had been denied access to files relating to Victoria by the Manchester coroner.

It said the coroner at her inquest "recognised the multiple concerns", but described Victoria as "having a propensity 'to provide sexual
favours'", which "significantly underplays the coercion and control" she was subject to.

It added that having considered "both the harrowing experience of Victoria" and that of her contemporaries, its authors "cannot understand"
how the coroner at the time stated that it was "absolutely essential" that the public had confidence in "the quality of care and support afforded
to children cared for within the child protection system".these children were not cared for and by the awful abuse that they suffered."

GMP is reviewing all the cases covered in the report and has made a voluntary referral to the Independent Office for Police Conduct.
At the time she died, Manchester Social Services said it had done everything possible to keep Victoria safe.
In 2004, a 50-year-old man was cleared of her manslaughter, but admitted two offences of injecting her with heroin and was jailed.

What was Operation Augusta?
After Victoria's death, GMP launched Operation Augusta, which subsequently identified at least 57 children "as potential victims" and
up to 97 "persons of interest" involved in the crimes against them.

The report found the operation was ultimately "prematurely closed down... before it could complete its work", a decision that was driven
by a desire to "remove the resources", rather than by having "a sound understanding that all lines of inquiry had been successfully
completed or exhausted".

"The authorities knew that many [children] were being subjected to the most profound abuse and exploitation but did not protect them
from the perpetrators," it said.

What did the report find?
The report's authors, childcare expert Malcolm Newsam and former Det Supt Gary Ridgeway, considered a "sample" of cases from
Operation Augusta and in each, found that they "cannot offer any assurance" that alleged offences were "appropriately addressed by
either GMP or MCC".

They also found eight men identified in the investigation had gone on to commit serious sexual offences, including rapes of girls aged
both under and over 16, after the operation was ended and that one suspect vehicle uncovered in the initial investigation was linked to
a GMP officer, who was later dismissed from the force.

It said Victoria's family and the other exploited children must have their allegations "fully investigated" and the mayor, GMP and MCC
must look at "how the people who appeared to present a risk to children in 2004 can now be brought to justice".
It concluded that "any future approach" needed to "address the exploitation of a significant number of children as recognised by
Operation Augusta".
"Anything less would risk repeating the mistakes of the past and not give the survivors the justice they deserve," it added.

What has been the response?
Mrs Agoglia said she was lied to by the police and social workers at the time of her granddaughter's death, adding: "Where were
they when Victoria was being abused?" "I told them and I told them, Vicky came down time and time again to me... and she told me
herself what these men had done to her."

Former Det Insp Maggie Oliver, who resigned from her job over the way cases in Rochdale were handled by police, said senior officers
in GMP had "betrayed the public" and tried to "bury the truth". Ms Oliver said when she raised concerns at the time, she was met with
"misogyny" and described as an "emotional woman" who was "too involved" with victims.

"Those children were just cast to the wind," she said.
"The question I would raise is: 'Why are these people not facing charges of misconduct in a public office? Where is the accountability?"

Apologising to "all those vulnerable children", Assistant Chief Constable Mabs Hussain said GMP "accepts that authorities fell short of
doing all they could to protect and support the child victims of sexual exploitation identified".
"Children should be able to expect those responsible for their care will do all they can to keep them safe."...'
BBC:

Terrible acts committed by terrible people and ignored by those who were too scared due to an injection of political-correctness
no-less lethal as the one given to Victoria Agoglia. Dragged from the Hostel where she lived, this girl was taken the same way
any commodity is chosen. Nobody to stop this and nobody to fight for Victoria.
And you wonder why today's societies are called weak.

Just a little add-on that the BBC omitted from their piece:
"...During the trial, Ahmed accused the white community of letting down the girls. " -The Express.

The white people are the bad ones now, it seems.
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The Blue Pill. - by BIAD - 02-11-2017, 11:31 AM
RE: The Blue Pill. - by guohua - 02-11-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: The Blue Pill. - by BIAD - 02-11-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: The Blue Pill. - by guohua - 02-11-2017, 09:20 PM
RE: The Blue Pill. - by guohua - 02-11-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: The Blue Pill. - by Ninurta - 02-23-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: The Blue Pill. - by BIAD - 02-23-2017, 07:08 PM
RE: The Blue Pill. - by BIAD - 02-23-2017, 08:41 PM