Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Video Exposes Anti-Trump Groups Plotting Criminal Acts To Disrupt Inauguration
Not sure why everyone is getting so worked up about the protests/demonstrations.

This is the Land of the Free after all, and people are using their right to express their opinions.  If HRC had got in I am sure that Trump supporters would be doing something similar. Remember how he shouted "Throw him out!" (Don't give him his jacket - paraphrase) I dread to think what he would be saying if he had lost.

I am not advocating violence and I hope that the protests pass off peacefully, but this whole election has been ugly from day one and I don't see that changing any time soon.

I will not be watching the inauguration live but will look at Trump's speech afterwards to analyse it and see what ridiculous comments he makes - perhaps I will post some of his comments here, with my thoughts, but I doubt if anyone will be able to explain or justify them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Video Exposes Anti-Trump Groups Plotting Criminal Acts To Disrupt Inauguration - by 1984hasarrived - 01-20-2017, 04:54 AM